Thread: Logitech Dual Action Gamepad not working in DC Universe Online game

Logitech Dual Action Gamepad not working in DC Universe Online game

I am a game addict and I love to play games and recently I have installed the DC universe game on my system and I am using the windows 7 operating system and that too with the Intel core i3 processor. Now the thing here is that I am trying to use the Logitech Dual Action Gamepad for the game to play with but the thing here is that my game is not detect the game pad and that is the reason why I am not able to play the game with the help of it. Please help me in this case and let me know why my system is not able to detect the game pad and how I can make use of the same to play the games.

Re: Logitech Dual Action Gamepad not working in DC Universe Online game

I was also facing the similar kind of problem few days back and the scene is that I was also not able to connect the game pad to the system and then play the game with it in fact the game was not detecting the gamepad itself. So what I did here is that just made the small settings change and then again tried to connect the game pad and it worked. So what you have to do in this case is that just go to the setting of the game and select the control option in that you have disable the keyboard option and then enable it for the game pad.

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that check whether the game pad is properly connected or not. And if it is not then you have to connect the same in a perfect manner and then again you have to see whether it is detected by the game or not. I hope that once it is connected properly then it will definitely detected by the game and you can then play it with ease. I hope that after doing this you will not any problem what so ever.

Well according to me there might be a problem with the game pad that you are using so what you have to do here is that check out the game pad with any other system and then see whether it is working over there or not and if it doesn’t then there is definitely something wrong with the gamepad that you are using. So do one thing just go with any other game pad and enjoy playing the DC universe game with the help of it. I assure you that changing the gamepad will help you out of this.

If this is the case then I will suggest you to go with the Saitek P3600 Cyborg Force Rumble Pad and see how it goes for you. It is Versatile and particularly well designed, the Saitek P3600 Cyborg Rumble Pad is suitable for all types of PC games. FPS games of car racing and other sports simulations, the Saitek P3600 Cyborg Rumble Pad satisfy demanding users and other gamers. Easy to begin with and he promises to set performance to meet your expectations and you will have many hours of play. Here are some features of it
    • 2 quick-fire & 2 analog triggers
    • 8 way digital directional pad
    • 6 buttons & 2 analog sticks reactive
    • SST Fully programmable with SST programming software
    • Module to accommodate interchangeable rotating the left analog stick and digital directional pad
    • FPS button: instantly configures the pad for FPS games
    • Precision key: improves and facilitates your shots made with the analog sticks
    • Compatible with Win 7, XP64 and Vista (USB connector)