Thread: Asus M4A89GTD Pro Onboard Sound not working

Asus M4A89GTD Pro Onboard Sound not working

I am not able to hear sound from my desktop system anymore what could be the problem please tell me how can i get this problem fixed. All was going perfectly well while i was working on my desktop. But the problem started when i booted the system this morning. I suspect the driver what could be the problem please tell me the way to fix this problem. Hopefully this problem should be fixed.

Re: Asus M4A89GTD Pro Onboard Sound not working

Well in this matter first of all i would advice you to check your motherboard drivers and then simply try to get it installed on your system. if you find that the drivers are installed correctly then simply try to update the drivers and then restart the machine and check again. Hopefully the problem should be fixed.

Re: Asus M4A89GTD Pro Onboard Sound not working

Using sound as a sound card nvidia integrated storm in my Asus a7n8x deluxe. It gives me a little annoying prob: after a while I play any game with the sound starts to distort, as if there was a noise that accompanies any kind of sound. Come nforce drivers on Windows XP with SP1 I tried both those asus (1.13 and 1.16) that nvidia ones (2.00 and 2.03) happens to someone else? How can I fix it? Thank you all in advance.

angry Re: Asus M4A89GTD Pro Onboard Sound not working

There is a strong chance that by "removing" the sound card, Windows will repair the problem himself. To do this you put yourself on the workstation desktop and you click the right mouse button. Properties. Equipment. Device Manager. You will have a list and select "soundcard" and then right click and uninstall. You close everything. Stop (no restart) the computer and you turn. In principle Windows detects, automatically restores all necessary drivers, including those of sound card, the proper functioning of Pc. If it does not work then it should re-install Windows.