Thread: Need Suggestion for Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer

Need Suggestion for Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer

I am having one question in mind which i need to discuss with you. I have gone through the detail of the some of the printer as i am planning to buy one. I liked the Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer and wanted to know about this printer. Whether i should go with the same or not. If you are having any knowledge regarding the same then do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need Suggestion for Epson Stylus Photo R3000 printer

Relatively compact for an A3 printer, its look is spartan and uncluttered. The insertion of new paper from the front (as opposed to the back on the previous generation) is well regarded and allows a more careful handling of the leaves. You can drag the fine art paper up to 1.3 mm thick. In back, the printer provides the equipment necessary to load a roll. Support for ICC profiles will provide good color management. With its USB connectivity, Wi-Fi and Ethernet, the printer is shared. Under its hood is a new printer carriage for the 8 print heads and 9 individual cartridges including matte black and photo black. The control panel, shown below, is no longer placed on top of the machine but at the front, it helps to put sheets of foil on top, says the manufacturer.

Epson announced the Stylus Photo R3000 Pro, printer A3 + pigment inks (UltraChrome K3 Vivid Magenta) will complete the range of A3 + photo printer with a top model. With larger capacity cartridges, a new front loader (cardboard, CD / DVD), new connections (WiFi, Ethernet), the R3000 will she forget the minor defects of the R2880 while retaining the fabulous reviews black & white? Response in our test. The Epson R3000 will be available in March for around 800 euros.

Keep in mind that the Epson Stylus Photo R3000 is intended primarily to photo printing. However, the recipient of a high-end printer is right to aspire to the versatility. So we made the tests "traditional" picture but also office, factor taken into account in our rating system. Unfortunately the note collapse 3 page per minute (ppm) in color or black and white or 4 times slower than the Epson Stylus Photo PX820FWD that rises to 12 ppm. In photo, this is not a lightning war. Print a color photo A3 + take 3 minutes 52 seconds. For A4, count more than 2 minutes (cons 1 min 10 for Epson Stylus Photo PX820FWD). A 10 X 15 cm, which takes 25 seconds with PX820FWD rises by 1 minute 19 seconds. Even coming in only for speeds, although this device is not oriented office, we say that "who can do more can do less." Well no, if the R3000 excels in photo quality, made his office (including black and white) may be illustrated by the song: black is black! Totally lost in nuance and gradation on our graphics test that deserves only 3 stars.