Thread: Virtual Keyboard unable to start after installing Easy Debian

Virtual Keyboard unable to start after installing Easy Debian

I am suffering from the strangest troubles due to the virtual keyboards not working well when having them with window managers using on display 1 (with Xephyr). In this situation, I'm having LXDE, but IceWM wasn't a lot well again. I exercise matchbox-keyboard in Hilden (display 1) constantly without problem. on the other hand, in LXDE, the matchbox-keyboard types okay until I press a modifier key, after that the first key after that construct the keyboard just vanish The xvkbd is even fake. The troubles are much worse in new Debian installs; formerly Gnome is installed, the keyboards are much a smaller amount flakey. There should be some documentation that is installed with Gnome that facilitate here. It’s quite miserable. I don't desire to discharge my ultimate Easy Debian image until I feel more satisfied with the virtual keyboard performance. So is it appropriate to remove easy Debian file to work my keyboard well.

Re: Virtual Keyboard unable to start after installing Easy Debian

All the signal work on the virtual keyboard properly when you press any key it only require for a proper installation of easy debian by disabling the maemo update option due to this it block the files from the maemo and just download the require additional file reuire for the Easy debian installation. If you look at my screenshot above it will look proper as I wish. And the gesture will also work properly. So you will need to include the easy debain properly inside the maemo.

No on-screen keyboard appear to work as it be supposed to the best clarification is the usability wise, nevertheless I make out that using xvkbd but commencing it in Maemo. It doesn't conceal well (covers each scroll bar), and in addition if you reasonably it, you need to go back into Maemo to commence it again. That is about certainly not an enormous solution for installing your Easy-Debian package (for the cause that it is not incorporated into Debian), but at least it works fine in the maemo surroundings well.

I m also having the problem however When I run matchbox-keyboard from a terminal, to observe what errors I get, the keyboard doesn't crash; now I can't get capital letters anymore. When I run xvkbd from a terminal, I get this error:

Code:
    X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of array for process)
      Major opcode of failed request:  133 (XTEST)
      Minor opcode of failed request:  3 (X_XTestFakeInput)
      Value in failed request:  0x0
      Serial number of failed request:  2646
      Current serial number in output stream:  2648

The recommend to fix the problem use the following codes to our .Xmodmap file if the certain keys does not work for you on the keyboard or any key are block due to this you must use the following code:
    Code:
    add shift   = Shift_L Shift_R
    add lock    = Caps_Lock
    add control = Control_L Control_R
    add mod1    = Alt_L
    add mod2    = Num_Lock
    add mod4    = Mode_switch