Thread: "This volume is empty", message flashes when tried to remove any program hard drive

"This volume is empty", message flashes when tried to remove any program hard drive

I am using a Dell inspiron laptop which is running with windows 7 platform. Other specification of the machines are like, 3GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive. And with the NVIDIA high definition graphical interface. Now the problem with my machine is whenever I tried to access any date from d:/ drive partition, of my hard disk it flashes a message in to the screen, that the volume is empty. I stored more than 10GB in that partition, other partitions are working fine. The problem is with only that partition. What should I do? Is there anyone having any solution for this problem. Any suggestion will greatly helping me.

Re: "This volume is empty", message flashes when tried to remove any program hard drive

I would like to suggest you to format that drive, by which you are facing eth problem. The problem should be in that drive partition. So I hope by format that drive, by this the problem may be solved, but before that back up all the data, those are stored in that partition. Now simply right click on the drive name, and choose format option, don’t choose quick format, this process is not effective. I was also facing similar issue, so by this process,. The problem solved, now there is no problem in my hard drive or any partition of the hard drive.

Re: "This volume is empty", message flashes when tried to remove any program hard drive

I think there might be any virus effects your hard drive or that particular drive partition, for that before go for any other trick to solve this issue, first of all full scan your drive, by a up to date version of antivirus application program, and by this the virus will definitely be detected from your hard drive. I was also facing similar issue, after that I did the same scan process in my hard drive, and there I got a Trojan virus, instantly remove that and format the partition. If you also find similar thing, then along with that also format your hard drive also. This is the only way to overcome from this type of problems.

I am also facing similar issue in my hard drive, which is inbuilt in my dell machine. I installed windows vista OS in that hard drive. The hard drive is not responding whenever I tried to open any software program from that hard drive, this flashes that eth drive is not ready to terminate this program. This also happens whenever I tried to play any game, which is installed in my hard drive. I tried by remove the gaming application also by remove some of the software application programs, those are installed without me information. But this not works. So I am not here to get some information regarding this issue, I hope someone from here will surely help me to resolve this problem.

As per my opinion regarding this problem, i think this can be solved by reinstall the windows platform in your machine, for that insert windows installation disk into the drive, and reboot your machine, now by pressing desire button from your keyboard start eth installation process. At the beginning it will ask you to select eth primary drive, select the drive where the existing operating system is installed, then it will format that drive automatically. And will direct you to start installation process. Follow the instructions to install the operating system in your machine. Go through this, I hope this will surely help you.