Thread: sata drive not working with Gigabyte 890FXA UD5

sata drive not working with Gigabyte 890FXA UD5

having a Dell machine which is running with windows vista platform, the machine I basically use for the internet access for both my official and also for some of the personal works. The system is specified with the Gigabyte 890FXA UD5 , along with that Intel i5 processor. The machine was works fine till the last few days, but suddenly from the last two days, it creates a problem regarding running a software application program. Whenever I tried to run a particular program, this flashes a message that the drive is not ready to open this program. I tried a lot to open, but nothing works. So I am here to get some of the solution regarding this problem. Any suggestion will be appreciated..

Re: sata drive not working with Gigabyte 890FXA UD5

I think the particular program that you are trying to run is might be crashed. And for this flashes thus type of messages in your machine screen. So for that first of all I recommend you to run the program with admin password. Right click on then installed program icon and select the run as administrator option, if by this the program runs then be sure that eth application program is ok, no issue with that. Otherwise there is a simple solution for this. Remove that one from your machine and if needed the reload this one again in your machine. Go to the program and features under control panel, from the drop down list locate the software program and remove this one. Along with this, also remove other files; those are collaborating with the machine environment. Now reboot you r machine and reload the software application program, I hope by this the problem will not be happen again in your machine.

If the problem is occurring with maximum numbers of software programs, then I would like to suggest you to reload the operating system in your machine, because this type of cases are occurred for the windows platform, the application those are not run, either not support by the operating system or might be not collaborate with the windows log files. Open the task manager and make sure that the program which is not opening, whether running in the back is ground of your machine. If this runs over there, it means that the software program is misses any file or folder which is installed in your machine. So if you are having the information of that file, then copy and paste that file or fielder into the installation folder. And see whether this is works or not. Otherwise, this might be one solution for this problem. You need to remove the application program from your machine, and see whether this is compatible with the windows platform or not.

I suggest you on trick, this is last solution for this type of problem, if this problem arriving then by this it will definite solved. But for this you need to install the software application program, by which you are facing this problem. The solution is format the primary drive. Because according to the error message that you mentioned in your post. I think there must be some windows files is missing from the hard drive, which is connected with the software application program, so by the reload process, this will be solved. Run windows installation program, and at the first it will ask you to select the driver, where you are willing to install the operating system, after selecting this will require for format that drive, now install the operating system along with also install the software application progr4am, after that you will be able to run software application from then. Go through this, if no solution or trick is not working for this problem.