Thread: A computer under $800 for video editing

A computer under $800 for video editing

Actually I want assist for creating or purchasing a PC for $800. The cause I speak building or buying is merely for the reason that I necessitate a huge arrangement of memory, and I would like to be acquainted with what would offer me. I will be using this newly built computer mainly for video editing. Then I need to upload onto youtube in consideration for my business. Is there any good video configuration that is specifically meant for video editing or something related? At least you can tell me for which component or part of a computer mainly used for video editing so that I can spend little more money on that side.

Re: A computer under $800 for video editing

Basically the Processor amid as numerous cores as achievable. It doesn't need to contain to be great elevated frequency, simply need a multiple cores. That’s all. The second thing is Graphics card which has vanished of dedicated memory, 2GB otherwise additional; likely a NVIDIA Quadro. The memory card should not need to be more powerful but make sure that it has a good memory. For editing extended video files find a bunch of huge HDDs, 2 TB or more in RAID0 so the loading times of those video files should not be end at too long, however that might begin to price if you obtain a straight RAID controller and the entire.

As far as video editing there is not only single part important other than this each and every one major component in the motherboard are act a significant task while editing the video. You will obviously need a good Cpu along with compatible motherboard. The graphic card also useful when there is much graphics. In order to store lengthy or HD video you will need huge capacity HDD or any other storage media. In order to save time while editing or loading video your RAM should be excellent enough. Other than this you might need a High resolution monitor and a multimedia keyboard.

After several research and experiment I finally succeeded to get the proper specification under $800. As far as my concern this configuration will give you the average capacity on video editing. For further improvements you can alter it by yourself otherwise go for future update. My choice is as follows:
    • Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-880GA-UD3H
    • Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1055T
    • Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)
    • Hard Disk: SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB
    • Combo Drive: ASUS Black 24X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW
    • PSU: SeaSonic S12II 520 Bronze 520W
    • CPU case: Rosewill CHALLENGER Black

As far as I know the computer which are going to build is completely depends on the types of application you are using for video editing. Some app required high end computing power to perform well. However there are some applications which are capable to work even in low level configuration. So check the recommended option of those apps. After analyzing it only go for choosing components. If you are just considering the basic editing then you won’t get any trouble in whichever configuration you choose.