Thread: Power Supply for NVIDIA GTX 570

Power Supply for NVIDIA GTX 570

Since the power consumption of the newer cards is quiet higher i will be purchasing a new power supply, I wonder what new power supply I get because I could. It should definitely have enough power for the following components:

• X4 955 @ 3.2GHz (OC when the power supply part of, including good, so far no OC)
    • GTX 570 (also in the reference clock, but again, would travel well)
    • 4 SATA hard drives
    • SATA DVD burner
    • TV card
    • Sound Card
    • 6 USB devices (printers, scanners, gamepad, mouse / keyboard, Bluetooth, like other digital camera, headset, etc.)

Previously, it was a 530 watt Enermax power supply. Modular. Is handy, but need not necessarily, if you can properly save money, I can do without it, otherwise I take the cable connector system very happy with.

Re: Power Supply for NVIDIA GTX 570

What do you have, just a power supply, a 530W power supply, depending on the range or not. Possibly. you could continue to use it. because 530 W is more than enough to run NVIDIA GTX 570 without any sort of problem. Hope you won't mind to use it. But even though if you feel to go for a new one then there are a numerous brands available but i would suggest the Antec power supply.

Well its just a matter of choice if you are satisfied with quiet it is well and good. if I were on your place i would have chosen the Straight Power series E8, with the 480 and 580 Watt added cable management, with 500 and 550 watts not, more power I would not take. Since it would prove to be meaningless. Anyways the choice totally depends on you only. All the best.

So I have since formatted my PC from some problems.
    1.Problem: either the Nvidia driver clocked my card down for lack of power supply, power (but then what he does but not because the clock speeds are still default?) Or it will automatically run at 75Hz and 16 bit reset. These problems I did not reformat before.
    2.Problem. DVD Rom drives so may be slower, it shows as not when I insert a new CD, but still that was previously inside the burner reads but recognizes but no blanks. May be that the problem is not related to it. I suspect the Power supply what do you think

I had a long time ago the same problem. Drive laser to edit too weak. You can also try the power of the laser with the high-turn potentiometer (but only in small increments). Do you have the drives jumpered correctly (master, slave). If the drives in the BIOS recognized correctly. Hanging times a drive off and try if the other goes then. I hope I could help you a bit.