Thread: NETGEAR WG311v3 is not working properly

NETGEAR WG311v3 is not working properly

I am working with the windows 7 installed system with the Intel core 2duo processor whit 4GB of RAM. Now the thing is that for better connectivity I have also installed the NETGEAR WG311v3 on my system and it is not doing well I mean the card or the device is not even started. What is the best possible way that will help me make this device to work Please help me in this case and then let me know what’s wrong with it and how it can be fixed.

Re: NETGEAR WG311v3 is not working properly

The first thing that I want you to do is just that go to the system properties and select the device manager and in that see whether there is s a yellow exclamation mark in front of the NETGEAR WG311v3. And if it is there then it is confirmed that the drivers are not properly installed so what you have to do is install the drivers for the appropriate one and also the compatible one. And if you have already installed the drivers and they are corrupted then you can just update the same by their itself.

I think that card that you are trying to use is not compatible on the system of yours. It happens if any particular device is not working properly with the system then it is clear that is it not compatible with the system. Now what you have to do here is that just check whether the card that you are installing is compatible or not and it not compatible then it will definitely give you the errors which you are getting now. And if you will forcibly install the card then it may harm the others too.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the card is need to be upgraded and to do the same you have to just follow the below mentioned steps:
    • Go to start and then select All programs in that you will find the NETGEAR WG311v3 Smart Wizard just click on
    • Then you have to select the option called uninstall and then remove it.
    • After selecting the remove you have to just click next and then ok
    • After that restart the system and then again install the wizard
    • And then see whether it works or not and if it works for you then you have to just connect the card and make use of it.

Well if you will ask me then there is something wrong with the card that you are using now what you have to to is just remove the card and then you have to just use any alternate one and then see how it goes if it works fine there the card is corrupted which you were using. So you have to just take any other one which is far more advanced then the one which you were using . I am sure that after using the latest card you will not get any error what so ever