Thread: unable to install the software suite provided with office jetpro L7580

unable to install the software suite provided with office jetpro L7580

I have a printer I was using Office Jet Pro with Vista 32, since installing Windows 7 I am unable to install the software package supplied with what I have a problem because I do little more and use the scanner fax from the printer. I managed to install the printer but not other functions. I am not able to get anything. If you guys have solution for this issue then please share it. So that other can take the benefit for this problem including me also.

Re: unable to install the software suite provided with office jetpro L7580

What is the brand of your printer laser fax jet pro "? If your printer installation was successful, I think you should look into the properties of your printer and see the specific properties of your scanner and fax Your printer driver must also ensure your scanner and fax tone, I do not think the fault comes from this side. If your driver would have been corrupted, you should have no printer unable to install. Or sometime this kind of issue happens because of the hardware failure and trust me it is really worst. Because this is already happened to me and it is really very irritating. And I do not want anybody else facing this issue again.

For an installation without a shared printer with 2 pc, it is desirable that there have the same system of exploitation; this may be the cause of your problem.
    1. In the properties of your printer, if you look at the "additional drivers" in the tab "Sharing" if you were not the driver of Windows 7, you can install the drivers for XP (it has already worked miracles on some peripherals) when the driver of vista did not work).
    2. Look in the Device Manager in Control Panel of Windows 7 and tell me if you have a problem defined: If yes, you can uninstall the driver and reboot your pc. And play Windows 7 will search its database and select the default driver I have found this on the net but I just forgot the link for this but you search regarding this within a fraction of time you will get that.

In this may be sharing the printer can be involved, since your printer "works". I think that windows 7 does not take into account the combined mode of your printer. Look in the device manager if the function scanner and fax are defined. The driver for your printer is common for your scanner and fax.
    • If the function scanner and fax are visible in the "Property Pilot" verifies that the driver is the same for your scanner and fax
    • Otherwise, you must proceed to the installation of each device using the driver for your printer

Following the premature release of Windows 7 in 2010, the supplier of devices have been taken over for the upgrade of their drivers, it will have to wait a little for all that within the order.

Thank you for your help, I managed to run the scanner and fax. I put a USB connection between my PC and printer that allowed me to have a new printer installed and that it takes into account the scanner and fax. I have not managed to get the software that came with little but at least I use two applications that did not work. So I just want to thank others who have try to help me over here in order to get me free from this issue.