Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2011

My Asus UX30 notebook not turning on

I had recently buy a asus ux30 notebook. It is good in performance and everything, but few days back I face a strange problem. My laptop is not turning on despite the power light and battery light is on. I don?t understand this problem, I had unplugged the power cord and battery wire and then plugged it again but than also same problem is occurring. Now I?m fedup with this problem and I want a solution. will you please tell me that why this is happening. Please help me.
Old 05-01-2011

Re: My Asus UX30 notebook not turning on

Your laptop is not turning on because your laptop is not getting a power supply. Sometime it?s happen that despite your power light is on you are computer don?t get start. When you are connected to power adapter then despite your battery has no charge than also your laptop gets on. If your laptop is not turning on than surely your laptop not receiving any power supply.
Old 05-01-2011

I think your laptop is not turning on because he is not getting power. First find out the problem why your laptop is not receiving any power, is something wrong in your laptop?. Sometimes by knocking to the laptop the MOBO gets break and hence this problem occurred. If your MOBO is broken than your battery will also not charge. So please check first what is the real problem and than find the solution. If you don?t know much about it, and you are not interested in finding solution than better you go to a techie or service center of your laptop.
Old 05-01-2011

This problem is very common in laptop. If your laptop LED flicker on and off than check the socket connection from where power adaptor receive a power. Sometimes by moving the angle of a socket plug the problem of power get resolved. The power which we receive in our house is not consistent, specially in a area where loadsheding is occurred. The power fluctuate continuously and it is not good for any electrical equipment. Due to the fluctuation many electrical equipment get damaged. So better you use power stabilizer which will stabilize your power . if your problem is not resolved visit to service center.
Old 08-01-2011

It sounds like bad battery problem or it may be something else. I?m not a technician to give a accurate answer but I will tell you some steps from which you can try to resolved your problem:
Try to turn on the system with the battery removed. If the battery is faulty, it can keep the machine from even starting.
try starting the system on just the battery. If the ac adapter has an issue, it can keep the system from starting.
If this does?nt resolve your problem then your power button might be broken or you may have a bad jack. This is the port where the laptop gets its power for the AC adapter. Better you visit to a service center if your problem is not resolved.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,