Thread: Need to import pictures from my camera that I previously imported once.

Need to import pictures from my camera that I previously imported once.

I have successfully imported pictures from my casio camera. I transfer them to a new folder. I edited a number of the photos. Every now and then, I save the photos with the similar name as they were specified at what time I imported them, as well as sometimes I will alter the name so that I be able to go back to the new as well as make other changes furthermore save it over again. I lost the original by saving it by means of the same name. At what time I had Windows 2000, if I made a error similar to that, all I had to accomplish was strike the key on my recharger that is hooked up to my PC, furthermore my PC would import all the photos once more. Windows 7 will not allow me perform that. I don't recognize why Microsoft determined on the way to make some things not as good as.

Re: Need to import pictures from my camera that I previously imported once.

Windows identify your most recent pictures as well as videos furthermore don’t import duplicate edition of older pictures or else videos that you have previously copied to your PC.

You may attempt the steps given below to resolve your issue:
    1. First of all attach the camera to the PC
    2. Go to Start
    3. And navigate to Computer
    4. Right click the logo for your camera
    5. Select Explore as well as observe the contents of the camera.
    6. You be supposed to be able on the way to copy/paste your choice of photos to any folder you desire.
    Hope this information is supportive.

I also have the similar trouble as you specified. I have resolved the trouble. To get rid of this problem you need to delete this file furthermore you will be able to re-import your pictures.This file maintain pathway of each and every one photos you have formerly imported.
    C:\Users->[username]->AppData->Local->Microsoft->Photo Acquisition->PreviouslyAcquired.db

Thank you for your valuable suggestion. Great answer! You resolved my trouble. I may add that hidden files have to be enabled for viewing on the way to access this file.As well, readers be supposed to recognize that without this file there is no control or else limit to their duplications. Hope that this will be helpful to someone else having the same trouble.

I also have the similar difficulty; I have spent more than three days on internet for searching any solution to get rid of this annoying issue. It’s SO irritating. I have attempted the both solution which are mentioned above. I try the first one but my problem still persists. So later on I try to delete the file which is recommended as above, this resolve my trouble. Thank for your suggestion.