Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Best brand for cooling-low noise for 6850

Hardware Peripherals

Old 02-01-2011

Best brand for cooling-low noise for 6850

which is the best brand when it comes to cooling the ATI Radeon 6850 graphic card. Here i would like to know a brand which must be noiseless too. Can anyone tell me which is the best brand. Also please provide what is your experience with the brand that you are using. I would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Old 02-01-2011

Re: Best brand for cooling-low noise for 6850

PowerColor was one of the main partners of AMD in graphics cards, a further variant of the novice Radeon HD 6850. This raises the bar in all areas of something that is primarily used "ZEROtherm" cooling solution due. With 800 MHz core clock speed PowerColor packs but only 25 MHz more on it than the reference design provides. Also in memory it is only a small jump - instead of 1,000, there are 1,050 MHz, which is manifested at the end GDDR5 memory but still visible in effective 4200 MHz instead of 4000 MHz.
Old 02-01-2011

New Radeon SCS3 will certainly not be intended for overclockers who want to push the card sweat. PowerColor aims rather at people who value themselves above all quiet. The massive cooling is in fact based entirely on a heatsink with five heat pipes. It covers up almost all the PCB, effectively draining the heat, while providing noiseless operation.
Old 02-01-2011

But still I say none of the cards from ATI gets hot, everything I read on the web is achy as it is great to atoms, and we are not warm and all that stuff just a pity that so "wonderful" cards are not the fastest nvidia heats up practically the same and is hailed with a radiator, etc, say so in my opinion, if someone buys a Bugatti Veyron (GTX 580 cards, etc) must be reconciled with that of 10 radiators, and has a lot of smoke and warm if you are looking for cards that will not buy a warm Ford Focus little smoke, does not go bad, the suspension of the prima, silently, low-maintenance.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,