Thread: Left click not working in my computer

Left click not working in my computer

I am having problem with my Mouse. I am able to do anything with my mouse apart from left click. I have to plug in and plug out my mouse to deal with it. Still I am facing the same problem. What should I do? Should I buy a new mouse? Or should I install drivers for the same? Anyone can help me on this situation. I will be really thankful to you. Thanking you in advance. Please tell me your suggestion as soon as possible

Re: Left click not working in my computer

You should check in to Control Panel of the computer that anyone has change the setting of the mouse since there are lots of options are available to control the behavior of the mouse. If you nothing found wrong in the control panel then I suggest you to connect your mouse to the other computer and check whether it working properly or not. I think the second option will diagnose where is the problem?

By default windows XP is having the drivers for Mouse. Mouse drivers are installed as soon as you install XP on your computer. But it may possible that the due to some reason drivers of the mouse may corrupt. So I am suggesting you to install the drivers of the mouse into your computer. Try it may work for you. If it works for you please share your experience with us so other users can learn from it.

Nowadays Mice are very cheaper and easily available in the market than why are you not buying it? You will get a new mouse at very low cost and with manufacturer warranty. There are 2 types of Mouse available in the market viz. PS2 and USB. According to me you should go for the USB mouse. You connect USB mouse at the USB port of the computer. Thanks for reading this suggestion.I hope it will help you.

Well the mouse carries 6 month manufacturer warranty. If your mouse is still into warranty period then you can contact the manufacturer and ask them for replacement. Make sure that there should be no physical damage on the mouse. In most of cases functionality of mouse degrades after completion of warranty period. So contact the manufacturer of mouse an claim for the replacement. All the best.