Thread: Price of Samsung SCX 3201 in India

Price of Samsung SCX 3201 in India

Recently I have bought a new desktop computer which has a Core i7 processor and 4 Gb ram support on which I am running Windows Vista OS. Now I am looking forward to buy a new all in one printer to connect with this machine which and I want to ask you guys that would Samsung SCX-3201 be a perfect match to use on this machine. Actually I have heard that this is the new printer which is the smallest one in the world. I like devices which does not need much space to work. But as I don't focus only on dimensions of printer, I would like to know everything about this printer as it should be working also as per the user expectations. Does anyone have any idea? And how much it would be costing in India?

Re: Price of Samsung SCX 3201 in India

Samsung in India has just launched a new printer. The SCX-3201 is the smallest multifunction printer from Samsung at the moment. The dimensions of this printer charger therefore only 388 to 299 to 234 millimeters. Unfortunately, the SCX-3201 is only a monochrome printer, so it's impossible to do anything in color. The printer gets its power simply via USB, so no power to pass more to come. The SCX-3201 is able to print with a 1200dpi resolution. According to Samsung as it may, n turn out 17 pages per minute and up to 5000 pages, before the new ink cartridges to be inserted. This printer can not only print, but it can also scan and copy. The Samsung SCX-3201 will cost approximately Rs. 9000/-. This printer has played a guarantee of two years.

Samsung unveiled smallest printer. Samsung Electronics has unveiled its keinste printer in India. The SCX 3201 is specially designed for people who versatility and functionality in a small unit to have. The Samsung printer allows users to print documents, to copy and scanning. This makes it a 3 in 1 printer.

The new SCX 3201 printer is small so it takes up less space and is easy to install wherever you are. The printer has a number of functional buttons like "Print Screen" allowing you to easily and quickly print something and through the "Eco Print" button press your document with less ink and paper. The SCX 3201 printer also has a button with "Soft Power" thus put the power down when not in use. It is a sustainable and environmentally friendly printer.

Here I have provided the different features of the Samsung SCX 3201 follows. This All-In-One printer will cost you some around Rs. 9000/- with one year of warranty and which can be bought with an extended warranty of 1 more year by just paying more Rs. 500/-.

1. print up capacity to 1200dpi res
    2. Button for Print Screen functionality
    3. lower the print resolution by using an Eco-print button
    4. Control power consumption by Soft Power button
    5. Easy to use for Printing, copying and scanning
    6. 32 MB memory
    7. Toner Saver Mode
    8. AnyWeb print software