Thread: PQI RAM for Asus p5B or P5B Deluxe

PQI RAM for Asus p5B or P5B Deluxe

Here is the plan for new system and I hope that I have selected the right one.
    • Case: Antec P150
    • Motherboard: P5B Deluxe or p5B
    • RAM: Corsair Twin2x2048-6400 (XMS2)
    • HDD: Samsung HD321KJ (SATA)
    • Graphic card: Asus EN8500GT Silent HTD/256M
    • Processor: Core 2 Duo E6600
    • DVD Drive: Asus DRW-1814BLT (SATA)

My aim is to build a quit system but there is a budget restriction. I want to create this system especially for designing in Photoshop, quark, office, music, and some games. As we see from the RAM the Corsair is my high recommendation but there are some alternative choices which are considerably cheaper.
    PQI DDR2-800 1 GB cl5 240pin (QD2800-1GB) x 2
    Transcend JetRam DDR2-800 Dual Channel Kit (PC2-6400/1GB x 2)

I need much information about these RAM as well the 2 choices of Motherboards. I don’t know which one is better now. As I have mentioned earlier I need quit PC. There is no plan of overclocking and high end games. So what do you say now?

Re: PQI RAM for Asus p5B or P5B Deluxe

Here are my feedbacks about your individual peripherals.
    • Case-Superb selection, not much since you has moved out in favor of an inactive heatsinker lying on the GPU but it has first-class airflow system.
    • Motherboard- moreover, the P5B-E has fewer sounds and shrills
    • RAM- This is Excellent RAM you should have but I'd barely suggest 4GB if you are running Vista, still then 2GB will meet your requirements bearing in mind your affirmed procedure seeing that the applications you estimated are further reliant on top of a high-quality CPU than RAM.
    • HDD- Well-brought-up HDD with polite access era.
    • Graphic card - don't anticipate respectable FPS at something over 1280x1024 or else by whichever height of aspect.
    • Processor- fairly enough
    • DVD Drive- Nothing to comment about

P5B-E is different as of the deluxe in that it doesn't encompass entire copper or heatpipe VRM cooling. It does at rest cover the similar P965 NB and ICH8R SB which we can see in Deluxe. You don't obtain 8 phase power circuitry, no wifi. But you can get RAID controller, gigabit LAN port, 8-channel HD audio (with both visual and S/PDIF outputs, analogue audio, Firewire and 4 USB2.0 ports. Another thing is as you are looking for installing Vista and for some designing I urge you to go for some higher level Graphic cards because vista needs it. There is not much noise in this motherboard.

I observe that the motherboard P5B Deluxe is meant for in favor of Kingston HyperX PC2-8500 components. I don't distinguish how greatly they are except I would suggest you set off that method is there in your financial plan. Performance possibly vast enhanced by the side of that clock speeds. It's as well settled in support of ATI's crossfire. ATI's new-fangled HD2900 collection (Radeon HD2900XT) is fewer expensive than NVIDIA benefit their cards bring equivalent result nevertheless will be further than satisfactory intended for your exploitation.

I will not agonize by any means on the subject of cooling or quiet, particularly bearing in mind the case you're departing on the way to buy. Core2's are first-class to exertion at 60c. You should just make sure that you have right heatsinker and noiseless fan in that case. As far as I know many noises will be produced from either the FAN or Drives like HDD and DVD ROM etc. When they are in motion they may vibrate the entire case. So you need to look in to that other than motherboard or GPU. If the PQI RAM is cheaper then why you are confusing, go and but it.