Thread: Troubleshooting HP Photosmart 3210 printer

Troubleshooting HP Photosmart 3210 printer

Recently, I have purchased HP Photosmart 3210 All-in-One printer. We easily can scan, print and also copy in 3210 printer. Last night I was facing problem with my printer while printing the documents. While giving print command to print in black print it wasn’t printing. I need a solution so that I can troubleshoot this problem and print the documents in my HP Photosmart 3210 printer without any problem.

Re: Troubleshooting HP Photosmart 3210 printer

If the printer is not printing the documents after giving the print command then you may need to Print Head Cleaning. To do the Print Head Cleaning you may need to follow the steps given below:
    1. You need to press the copy button located on your printer. Press menu and then select “User Data”.
    2. You need to press the arrow button next to Maintenance and then click on ok button. Press arrow button to select cleaning and then press on the ok button.
    3. Wait until the printer performs the print head cleaning. If the black ink printer is not printing then you may need to replace the cartridge.

If the printer is not printing then there might be debris on the cartridge pins. You need to clean the debris on the cartridge pins by making use of cloth and then insert the cartridge back into the cartridge again. Also you may need to check cartridge, if the cartridge is damaged then it might not print. You may need to replace the cartridge, insert a new cartridge and check if the printing issue has been resolved.

You should check that the printer ink is not dried. If the cartridge ink is dried then it might not print. If the printer is not printing then there might be cartridge problem. You may always use the original cartridge. If you are using faulty cartridge then the printing issues may arise. You can get the get the original cartridge by contacting the manufacturer.

If you are giving the print command in your HP Photosmart 3210 printer to print in black but still the printer is not printer then you can troubleshoot this problem by following the steps given below:
    • You need to start the printer and check the display screen. You should check the printer screen to ensure that you are not getting "Black Ink Low” message. If you are getting this message then you need to replace black ink cartridge.
    • You need to open the printer if you receive this message. Lift the black ink cartridge out from the slot and then reinsert the cartridge until it clicks. After inserting the cartridge you can give the print command and check if the printer issue exists again.