Thread: Generic drivers and Creative Zen are not supporting in Windows 7

Generic drivers and Creative Zen are not supporting in Windows 7

Before few days I have done some changes in my sound driver that are gone to be wrong. As per my know ledge it should run but it’s not working. As per creative my Zen should run on the drivers of generic which is installed with Windows 7. But it not working, with the creative software installed windows still will not notice the player, if anyone has idea about this so please let me know.

Re: Generic drivers and Creative Zen are not supporting in Windows 7

I think you need to first check your compatibility of the Zen player with Windows 7. For that you can visit windows or zen’s official site. Let’s also check if the device gets detected in Device Manager. Then follow some steps for settings click on Start and in to the Device Manager. Enlarge Universal Serial Bus Controllers. If getting any result which is not appreciable then try to o uninstall first and then reinstall again and check.

I don’t know the exact solution for this but I can suggest you to uninstall it and reinstall for that first for that follow this steps. First open features and programs by using the start button, clicking Control Panel then clicking Programs and then clicking Features and Programs. Choose a program, and then click on uninstall. A few programs consist of the option to modify or repair the program in addition to uninstalling it. But many simply offer the option to uninstall. To modify a program, clicks modify or Repair. If you are impelled for an administrator password or verification, enter the password or give verification. After this reinstall this program again.

There are different ways to install this program in your system. If your computer is connected with a network which offers programs that you can insert, you can set up programs from Control Panel. For that follow these steps. Start pen Get Programs by using the Start button then click on Control Panel after that click on programs and then click on Get Programs. Choose a program from the menu list, and then click on Install. Now follow the instructions on your monitor. If you are prompted for an administrator password or verification, enter the password and make available verification.