Thread: Although microphone is plugged it shows unplugged in Windows 7

Although microphone is plugged it shows unplugged in Windows 7

I have installed windows 7 professional. My sound card is onboard.
    I can perceive sound well. So far the microphone condition under recording devices is noticeable as unplugged yet although my microphone is plugged properly. In fact, both the front and the rear are properly plugged. I have updated the driver. I tried to install the newest drivers from realtek. the installation of the high definition drivers went okay, when I tried to install the AC97 drivers I reserved getting a message drivers not supported are you sure I click on yes, yet I kept back getting the message until I free it up. If anyone has idea so please helped me.

Re: Although microphone is plugged it shows unplugged in Windows 7

The reason for this issue is your current sound card driver is not compatible with operating system Windows 7. You may require updating your sound card driver to check the outcome. For that first you may have to uninstall the earlier driver and after that you need to install most recent driver. You can start Windows update to install accessible driver updates or download the most recent driver straight from the sound card official website. Now Disable line in, in the recording menu and locate your headphone as default recording device. For hardware you can also try to update a driver.

I have some settings that you use for solving this problem. First open control panel then click on sound and click on recording tab. Now right click on any item in the menu and situate of options will pop up. Choose show disabled devices. Every device your sound card suggests will now be observable. Observe the status of every device. If you are favored device is listed as disabled so right click on that device and choose Enable or choose the device with the left mouse button and click on the properties option in the inferior right. At the base of the dialog box choose Use this device by using the drop down list to the right of device usage. After this hope you will resolve your issue.

In case the problem with the hardware driver, if it’s not working properly after updating g then you need to check windows updates for the drivers. You might also wish to locate windows update to verify automatically for suggested driver updates. Then another option is to update driver device manually. Another thing is that to find out if your hardware is compatible with Windows Vista, visit the official sites. This website includes a complete list of hardware machinery and devices that use with Windows Vista.

There are different reasons for this type of problem for that first you need to check which type of pin you are connecting with which type of port you need to inset input pin in input port and output pin in to the output port. Then you will get screen on then monitor about connection from that you can check the connection if its right and still facing the problem then there is problem in your hard ware or its might be loose connection. As per the problem you can go further.