Thread: Subwoofer (2.1) after upgrade is not working in windows 7

Subwoofer (2.1) after upgrade is not working in windows 7

I have Dell laptop in which I was working on windows XP but recently I have upgraded to windows 7.but after upgrade to windows 7 I am facing some problem related to my Subwoofer (2.1). Subwoofer (2.1) is behaving weird I don’t know why it is behaving like that but I want to know why it is not working after I upgraded to windows 7.please help me……

Re: Subwoofer (2.1) after upgrade is not working in windows 7

In case to produce sound, the entire woofers, containing subwoofers, require to know how to shift air at a correct frequency. They perform this by shifting the speaker cone back as well as forth, pushing as well as puling air. The cone is preserved to the field by some one of a variety of resources. If this seal is out of order, the speaker cone moves, however is not able to correctly shift the air into the gap for which it is planned. In its place, the air moves in the region of the cone ends back as well as forth into the enclosure. As well, the resistance of the speaker as well diminishes since the seal is no longer giving accurate resistance. This permits the speaker to move too much as well as too fast, occasionally resulting in collisions by means of other element of the system.

The entire woofers, containing subwoofers, include a cone connect to a enduring magnet, not an electromagnet. The magnet is at the base of the cone as well as rests near a coil of wire that is able to be active as an electromagnet. As indication from a source offer voltage as well as existing to the electromagnet, the electromagnet repels or attracts the enduring magnet, consequently driving the cone as well as producing sound. If the stable magnet were to smash for a few causes, the quantity of magnet poles cooperate by means of the electromagnet would adjust additionally, building it not capable to reproduce sound properly or occasionally even at all.

The most general reason of speaker breakdown is short-circuiting. A small circuit in the wires give the indication will stop the indication from ever succession the subwoofer. A short circuit at the mortal on the subwoofer will as well stop electrical present as well as indication from success the subwoofer. Lastly, a short circuit in the coil will radically decrease the amount of power that is able to be created by the electromagnet, as well as may not even leave sufficient power to drive the cone.