Thread: Microphone Not Showing Recording Device In Remote Desktop

Microphone Not Showing Recording Device In Remote Desktop

have been making use of the Windows 7 since long and also I have been making use of the specific feature of the files for the use of the remote devices that are found in the system. Also I have been making use of the files that are present in the system that is being used by me for the purpose of the finding of the remote devices in the system that is being used by me. I have been working on the similar issues in the Remote server in my laptop also, but it was not in vain. Now I have got the issue of the microphone that is being used by me in the system for the purpose of the chatting, I have not been getting the record option in it microphone that is being used by me and I have no idea what is the problem with it, please help me out with this problem that is being faced by me and also give me a solution so that this issue can be removed from the system that I am just making use of.

Re: Microphone Not Showing Recording Device In Remote Desktop

See that whether in the near future you have re-installed the Windows 7 operating system and also see that any of the major changes has been done by you or not. The audio redirection is the only issue that is being faced by the system that you are just making use of, and also the files are being used for the bidirectional audio files and also the terminal server can also be used for the laptop that you are just making use of. And also you can recheck the IT admin to check out for the redirecting of the audio files and also you can just make the use of the terminal services for it, when the RDP is being enabled.

And also you can just check out the laptop that you are just making use of by the use of the remote server and then you got to follow the steps that are given below:
    1. At the start you got to open the remote desktop that is being used for the client that is configuring the support feature of it.
    2. After that you can just click on to the Remote Audio files, in which you have to go to the settings option in which you will get the option of the Microphone.
    3. Then under the Microphone make sure that the option of the Record from the computer is enabled.

This will remove all the problems that is being faced by you.

The other option is that you can just go to the policy setting option that is present to access the devices that are being connected to the system that is just making use of. And also the other option is that you can go to the resource on the client computer that is present in the terminal services and also for all the sessions that is present in the system that you are just making use of.

The other option that can be used by you is given below:
    You have to make the use of the registry files that is present in the system that is being used by you. And you can just make the use of the
    • Regedit.exe files and these files can be used for the files that are present in the system.
    • After that you can make the use of the files of the HKLM\System\Current consoleSet\Terminal server\ Winstation and also foer the files that are being used for the TCP connection in the system that you are mking use of.
    • Then after that you got to change the file of the fDisableAudioCaprure that is being just 0 capture.

This steps should work out for you when you are making the use of the desktop PC for such kind of the issues.