Thread: Speakers mute light will come on their own

Speakers mute light will come on their own

I have an HP notebook, as well as while RC works amazing on it, all infrequently, the mute light will come on the entire by itself. If I press on the mute button that is just on top of keyboard the light goes out, after that the mute in the system tray comes on and the one on the computer. Taking out mute from RC in system tray solves, however simply for the moment. Mute may come on again at any time. Any help would be respected. So please help me…

Re: Speakers mute light will come on their own

You would have to check with a special keyboard to verify if the problem is associated to the hot key buttons. After that YOU would attempt uninstalling your audio device drivers, as well as permitting for windows to scan for them mechanically. for that you have to press Start after that in the search field you have to type Device Manager, and then click enter and then expand the sounds, video, as well as game controllers group as well as right press your audio device, after that choose uninstall. While the uninstallation finishes, you have to press Action from the menu, after that scan for hardware changes, follow any prompts that might come up.

From my knowledge I am able to state that I have not observed, or am alert of, any characteristic in Windows that mutes your speakers because of power saving. This set out for both power choice as well as device manager settings. Though there is forever a possibility that this possibly be device definite. May this information will help you to solve your problem………

Hey even I am facing the same problem. The something is occurring with my laptop. I must say windows 7 runs satisfactorily on it the 4GB Ram is fine. But the something is the reason behind my mute button to illuminate orange however my machine image has it on. While I click the speaker button to unmute it mutes the speaker in the tray image. To solve it I just uninstalled it totally, reinstalled as well as it does the same thing. Must be a compatibility problem.so please suggests something’s that will help me to solve my problem……

If you open the control panel as well as after that press on sound, after that highlight speakers as well as press on properties it will open a window by means of 4 tabs. The advanced tab has 2 checkboxes. The first state that permit applications to take exclusives control of this device. The second state "provide exclusive mode applications right of way" Both are verify by default. I do not know if altering them will assist or not, however it seems like something worth scrutiny.