Thread: HD DVD v/s Blu Ray disc

HD DVD v/s Blu Ray disc

I have got got a desktop computer , I have got a intel i3 processor , 8 GB of RAM , Antec Cabinet , Asus motherboard , I am looking forward to buy a Blu ray disc player, but I am going to get a big collection of HD DVD and I wanted to ask does this HD DVD play in Blu Ray Disc player. How much is the difference in the size of all this players, please elaborate in detail , please give me your valuable feedback if you have any sort of idea on this discussion. I think the HD DVD will play in Blu ray player.

Re: HD DVD v/s Blu Ray disc

Well, as far as HD DVD vs. Blu-ray is concerned , it seems like we have pretty much accepted the point of no return now; with every passing day it looks less and less probable that a negotiation will be reached on a next-generation format. The continuing peace chat between the two camps, which have been on-and off again for days now, appear to have at last close. It is unsatisfactory, but you sense about the truth that the HD DVD and Blu-ray group wasted innumerable probability to make it right and come collectively .

Philips's expansion of the Laserdisc in 1969 produced many of the innovations Sony approved over and implemented when they ultimately joined with way back in 1979 Philips to make a little something named as CD. Both organizations were tough at work mutually one time again in the beginning of 1990s on a new high solidity disc named as the MultiMedia Compact Disc .

If you talk about the technical difference Both Blu-ray and HD DVD utilize the same sort of 405nm wavelength blue-violet laser, but their optics vary in two manner. Since the Blu-ray disc has a closer track pitch (the single thread of data that twists from the inner part of the disc throughout the way it can seize much more pits and so the data on the same size disc as high definition DVD even with a laser of the similar wavelength.