Thread: Cannot able to find the audio recording device in windows 7

Cannot able to find the audio recording device in windows 7

I newly install the new operating system of Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit on Dell XPS 420 Quad Core processor. When I commence with the sound recorder it provide an error that audio recording tool cannot be originate. Microphone is inserted in face jack. This performed with windows Vista. I enabled the device to show disabled devices and show disconnected devices. Anyone have a suggestion for this post then assist me help? I also attempted to insert in the back side rear microphone jack. I scanned for hardware modification.

Re: Cannot able to find the audio recording device in windows 7

Open the documentation Sound troubleshooter by selecting the Start button, and afterward you will need to select the Control Panel. Afterward you will require going inside the search box, then you will require to type troubleshooter in the search box, and then select the precise troubleshooting as you require. Under Hardware as well as Sound, select the option called as the troubleshoot sound recording. If you're provoked and told to enter the administrator password or verification, then you will require type the password or offer verification. Let’s cross verify if the audio Device as well as the Recording Microphone is enabling properly or not.

Carry out the assignment mentioned beneath to facilitate the Microphone:
    1. You will require to select the Start menu as well as click on control Panel.
    2. Then you will require selecting the Sound and audio device form the list. Then you observe the new window had popped –up on your screen.
    3. In the fresh windows select on the tab called as the "Recording" and afterward select the “windows ’ by right click in it and select on demonstrate the Disabled devices.
    4. Now make sure if Microphone is scheduled and listed here as well as right click on it and select the enable option.
    5. right click on it update the driver below the Properties alternative as soon as you select the enable option.

I think that you will require for updating the sound driver for it:
    1. right to make use of Device Manager from the control panel option by clicking the Windows Start menu then go to > Control Panel then after that you will require to select the System as well as Maintenance.
    2. Then scroll downward and select the Device Manager.
    3. Then increase Sound, Video as well as Game manager" by selecting the positive (+) sign, then afterwards right-click above the sound tool as well as click Update Driver.