Thread: Computer gets restarted after connecting USB data card

Computer gets restarted after connecting USB data card

I have two internet data card for internet and using from long time but before someday I am getting this problem. My computer gets restart after plugging data card I don’t know how but its works for five to ten minutes and get restarts. Every time it happens I have triad that data card on my friend’s computer it’s working smoothly but then only problem with my computer. If anyone has idea, please help me.

Re: Computer gets restarted after connecting USB data card

If there is problem with the USB card they can be this problem occurred. Problem in the data card like containing viruses, spyware or malware. If it’s damaged then also this type of problem s are occurs. You can solve this problem by starting your computer in safe mode. In safe mode you have to connect that USB to the computer while booting and select boot media from USB the wait for complete booting process. And it will recover all the damages from the USB.

I think you have to first scan your computer with updated anti viruses and also to your USB data card. Then try again, if still not solved then contacted to the service center and ask for the reinstalling firmware of the USB data card. After firmware you can use that USB like new USB and it will work fine. You can also try some soft ware which works like antivirus which can recover our USB damages and starts it in smooth condition.

There can be in the operating system. You can trouble shoot by using fixit utility which is in built in your operating system then you can also use some other internet connection and download online data card recovery software from the official sites and after running that software you can use your USB in better condition. If you still not solved then go for firmware to the manufacturer.They will help you to solve this problem completely.