Thread: windows 7 and Hasp Dongle Hardlocks

windows 7 and Hasp Dongle Hardlocks

Even though I have installed the Windows 7 drivers for my Hasp Dongle as well as Windows inform me that the installation is accurate, I cannot launch the protected software (that is BrainProducts Analyzer 2). Are like troubles known by means of supplementary protected hardware? If you have any suggestion to this issue please let me know. Thank you in advance for any reply.

Re: windows 7 and Hasp Dongle Hardlocks

Hello, this is for me as well a large trouble.I have the windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit installed, on a amd athlon 64bit machine furthermore windows find as well as installs my dongle however the program cannot discover the dongle furthermore will not start, it’s a Aladdin hasp dongle.I have attempted to run it in windows xp as well as most recent vista driver, 64 bits, however not anything works, it’s a windows trouble!Does anybody have a reply, there have to me more people by means of this trouble?!

I am having the similar trouble by means of my Aladdin hasp key. After installation, it installed the USB key as well as the HASP key after that fail on the HASP HL key.I have attempted installing the SRM as of from the Hasp site as well as it functioned. After that I shut down my PC for the night as well as at what time I started it up once more, it could not locate the key at all.I have as well looked into my device manager as well as it states "Error 31" on the HASP HL Key.Any assist would be greatly appreciated.

Yes here as well. However, on one computer by means of Windows 7 professional the protected software starts up as well as on one more by means of Windows 7 it does not.Furthermore, on one computer subsequent to re-installing the protected software, the protected software starting following pushing okay once more at Icon - Compatibility XP as well as examining on Starting up as admin. However subsequent to starting up the computer once more the protected software did not launch up any longer.

I have accurate the similar problem here. I have install the Windows 7 HASP driver as of from Aladdin on my desktop computer running Windows 7 home premium 64 bit. The dongle is originated by Windows, there in the device manager, although the software cannot locate the driver as well as consequently it will not begin. I have also attempted on the way to run VO in windows XP compatibility mode, however VO at a standstill cannot discover the driver. VO functions very well on my old desktop computer running windows Vista.