Thread: Amyuni PDF printer does not print any pdf documents

Amyuni PDF printer does not print any pdf documents

I depend a lot on the Intuit quick books pro as a lot of my office work revolves around it and i have to print the pdf files and show it to the clients. Now i have recently upgraded my system to windows 7 64 bit operating system. What is the issue with the current operating system is that the printer driver is not reading any pdf files and showing some strange message saying that it cannot read the pdf file and hence it will not print it. I have a Amyuni PDF printer which was running very well with the earlier vista operating system that i had. Now what can be the problem with the current operating system. Is there any compatible issue here? Please do let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Amyuni PDF printer does not print any pdf documents

Yes you are right there seems to be any compatibility issue with the driver. May the new windows 7 is not detecting the driver of your amyuni printer. So what i would recommend you is that you perform a update of the driver from any of the windows website. Check if there is any available updates. If it is there then do update that particular drive and your printer will be working fine. Just perform the necessary updation and let me know if you have got the necessary solution.

Hey thanks for the suggestion that you have given. I understood the method that you are trying to say. However i do not belong to the technical background. I don't have a par knowledge of this updates. All the upgradation work of my operating systems are being performed by the technicians of my office. So i tried contacting them regarding this issue they said they will get back to me but they haven't. So what i want from you all is that if possible do give me a detailed understanding of the method that you were trying to say about the windows updates. So please give me step by step information on how to perform the updates. I know this is a bit complicated but it would be great if you help me with these.

Well i can definitely help you with these one. You have to perform the following steps.
    1) First go to the startup. exe file right click on it and select the properties.
    2) You have to go the privilege level and run it as administrator.
    3) After you are done with that go to the control panel and add a printer and create a new port and name it.
    4) Check for the drivers of Amyuni PDF printer by clicking on the windows button.
    5) If it shows that you already have the driver then select the option of replace the existing driver.
    6) After you are done with that Go to the printers section and select the printer
    7) Right click on it and select the properties.
    8) Deselect all the check boxes and select the option of directly printing to the printer.
    9) once done with that reboot the computer
    10) check whether it prints the quick book file.
    Do perform these steps and let me know if it works for you.

Hey thanks a lot for the help. It was really great of you that you have explained me in detail. Well, after going through this information even i have got a fair knowledge of how to search for the updates and also whenever we upgrade our hardware or any operating system, it is necessary to keep our system updated. I will keep this in mind everytime, i am thinking of upgrading. As of now thanks for the useful information that you have provided.