Thread: Dell Dimension 2400 Not booting properly And Causing Keyboard Failure

Dell Dimension 2400 Not booting properly And Causing Keyboard Failure

I have been making the use of Dell Dimension 2400 for long and it is known to be one of the best of the cases that are being used by me. But recently I have been facing the problem of the Booting and don’t know why such a problem is being faced in it. And also when the boot screen is being displayed the issue of the keyboard failure is common and I have no idea what is basically the problem with it. I have also tried making the use of the USB keyboard but all were in vain. Also I have disconnected all the peripherals from it and also the PCI card that is being used by me has also been received from it and nothing is kept left in it. I am making the use of the Motherboard foxconn, L-36(rev .A01). And the CPU socket is 477, and also making the use of the PSU that is said to be the essential part of the system that is being used by you.

Re: Dell Dimension 2400 Not booting properly And Causing Keyboard Failure

You can make the use of the keyboard controller that can be bad and also this can be easily fixed out. You can make the use of the bootable CD that can be used for the easily fixed. You can just try and make the use of the CMOS and then also you can just try and remove the battery and also you can just clear the CMOS and then you can also make the use of the clear jumpers that are used for the settings that are required for the booting and also for the logging of the files. The Boot CD can also be useful for all the processes that are being related to the use of the Booting issues. And also make sure that you are making the use of the details that are being provided by the CD for the purpose of the settings of the Boot in the particular system or the one that is being used by you.

The problem can also be of the PSU that is being used, because the PSU is the only thing that can be used for the setting of the power and also for the setting of the boot depends on the power that is being supplied to the computer that you are making use of. The PSU should be in such a way that only the required power is being supplied and not more of the power is being supplied so that it should not lead to the booting issues.

The computer if starting booting properly then no issues are going to be affecting it and it will work properly without any issues. But the problem of the keyboard is that you got to look out for the setting of the files that have been done through the use of the boot CD. The keyboard can be problematic because the keyboard settings are getting affected when you are just making the use of the computer that is re-booting continuously causing problems for the keyboard that has been used previously.