Thread: Yellow Light Being Displayed In Dell dimension E510

Yellow Light Being Displayed In Dell dimension E510

: I have been using the Dell Dimension E510 and the process of the working of the CPU was the better of the one that I had ever used. But know recently when I just turned on the CPU, I don’t understand what kind of the issue happened to it I don’t have any idea, the front power light was having the yellow light, no matter whatever I do and it happens basically when it just try to turn on the CPU. Please help me out with this issue and tell me what the issue that is being faced by me is and how it can be resolved.

Re: Yellow Light Being Displayed In Dell dimension E510

The issue will be of the RAM that is being used inside the CPU, you just have to remove the RAM and then just you have to put it back and start the system whole of again and then just see that whether it works or not. Also do check out the LAN connection that is being used in the system and also see that the connection is done properly or not. Always it happens that the LAN is not properly connected which leads to the issue of the yellow light being displayed.

And if both the LAN and the RAM are not working properly then you can just try the other solution that is given by me. At the start you have to check out for the battery that is present in the computer, but for doing that you got to first unplug the computer and then you have to remove the quarter sized Lithium ion Battery that is present on the motherboard and when you have removed it, after some time you have to put it back and see that whether the same problem will be faced by you or not. I think so this issue will be solved by doing these simple steps.

You can also check out the PSU option that is being present in the computer and also the type of the PSU that is being used in the system that is present with you. And most of the problems will be solved if you have just gone through the system specification. And also see that if any of the issue is of the motherboard or not, but I cannot surely say what is the problem that is being faced by you.