Thread: Dell Dimension E510 Not Booting And Showing No Lights

Dell Dimension E510 Not Booting And Showing No Lights

I have just got myself a nice new desktop pc that is of Dell and also all the product that is being used in it is of the genuine Dell Company. I have just stared using it and just three days after an issue just rose in it. The computer just got the issue of the Case that is of Dell Dimension E510 that is being used in it. Now when I just shut of the computer and then try to restart it the same issue is being faced by it and so now I just keep the PC on because the booting issue is not being faced by me, so some times I just put out the PC in the standby mode but at that time no such issues is being displayed and I don’t know what kind of the issue is being faced by the computer that I am making use of. And also the light is also not being displayed, please help me out with this issue and provide me with better solution for it.

Re: Dell Dimension E510 Not Booting And Showing No Lights

Just check out the PSU, that is being used in the system and see that whether the power supply that is being provided by it is proper or not. Because the PSU is the only unit that is being used for the power supply in the computer case, and is being used by you. The main problem will be of the PSU because it happens when the PSU is having some of the functional issues in it and also the working of the CPU is the only thing that is being hampered when the power supply unit is having any issues. You can just look out for the other options of the PSU that is available in the market and just try and just change it and see that is works for you or not.

The blinking of the light that is being done in the Case of the Dell Dimension E510 may be because of the function of the CPU that is being provided by the Dell itself they have just brought some of the changes in the design that has been lately used for the CPU created by the Dell Company. It starts to show the fluctuation of the light that is being used when you are trying to boot the system and when you are just shutting of the system that is being used by you. There is also a beep sound that is occurring at the start when you just boot the system that you are just making use of and also you can just take the feeling out of the light when the beep sound is being heard out properly through the case that you are making use of.

If still some of the issues are prevalent in the CPU that you are making use of than you can just follow the steps that are given below:
    1. At the start you got to Access any pre-boot codes, that you can just get through going to the various locations in the computer itself.
    2. After that you got to reseat the RAM stripes and then you got to arrange the strips properly so that no issues is being faced by it when you just start out the use of the case.
    3. Then you have to take a look in to the Reseat Pluggable peripherals and then you can just get the views that whether they are working out properly or not.
    4. After that you can just look out systematically disconnect out each and every peripherals and see that whether it is working for you or not.

See that the above steps are working out for you or not and then continue forward.

Before whenever you are making use of the power supply option you have to check out that whether it is working with the system that you are just making use of because there are cases when the power supply unit that you are making use of may be having certain issues when you have just brought the newer computer that to you have just brought it for new. And if by chance the changing option of the PSU is not working then just get the contact to the support team of the Dell that will help you out with the issues that is being faced by you and also help you with the certain solutions for the issues that are being faced in the computer of the Dell.