Thread: Patriot Warp SSD v3

Patriot Warp SSD v3

I am here to get more information about Patriot Warp SSD v3. I am sure that some members hanging out there must be having an idea about it. So I am requesting all those members to provide me some notes about it. Since, you all provide an information in simple terms, I thought to post my query here, instead of searching in on Internet. I am expecting same thing like always. Please provide notes as soon as possible.

Re: Patriot Warp SSD v3

Patriot Memory is the Warp SSD v3 on two integrated RAID controller in the process. The MLC NAND-based 2.5-inch solid-state disks with 128 and 256 GByte capacity should therefore particularly allow high transfer rates. We tested the 128-Gbyte version 16 uses Samsung MLC chip-type K9HCG08U1M-PCB0. For the control of the MLC NAND memory installed in the Patriot Warp SSD v3 a JMicron RAID JMB390 controller with two hanging behind flash controllers JMF602. The dual-controller RAID implementation in the process, the titanium reached our test maximum sequential read rate of high quality 231 MB / s. In sequential writing, we measured a maximum of 166 MByte / s. Although the writing rate breaks weather with a strong, on average it still holds 149 Mbytes / s consent.

By using the JMicron controller JMF602 missing the Warp SSD v3, however, a cache for caching data. In the field tests, the SSD is compared to models with Cache partially decreased significantly, especially in writing and copying files. The Warp SSD v3 costs in the 128-gigabyte version for online merchants around 350 euro. The SSD model with 256 GB capacity is available for around 570 euros.

The Warp SSD v3, Patriot Memory has very high sequential transfer rates, the missing cache convinced by the SSD at the practice tests - especially in writing - but only partly. The price of the Warp SSD v3 is based on the performance offered to high. The Solid state disks with the best value for money is one currently Samsung's 256GB MLC SSD . Besides the high sequential transfer rates when reading and writing over 200 MByte / s shows the Samsung SSD , especially in practical operation, a top performance. The 256-gigabyte model costs approximately 580 € for the 128-gigabyte version is 300 euro payable.

Also on the performance level of the Samsung SSD act OCZ Series and the Super Talent drive me . During the 120-gigabyte model will cost about 350 Vertex euro, there is the 128-gigabyte version of the ultra drive me already for 300 euro. Both SSDs deliver sequential read and write rates of about 240 MByte / s. Also convincing in the practice tests that SSDs with a successful Controller-/Cache-Combination. Who wants to be a particularly effective SSD model should resort to Kingston V-Series. At a price of approximately 125 euro for 64 GB, however, are significantly compromising the performance acceptable. Compared to a current 2.5-inch hard disk the SSDNow V-Series is still well staged, with cache SSDs draw the Kingston-Drive but it is better.