Thread: Need upgrading to choose between amd and intel

Need upgrading to choose between amd and intel

In order to upgrade a new processor which should I go for. Is AMD better or Intel based systems. Today both of them are providing a better processor support and frequency. It is all basic requirement. Like some games and movies. I do not prefer for a very high end system which can increase my budget. What I was thinking for my system was a a amd or intel based system which can offer me overclocking and good gaming processing speed. Motherboard is not a issue for me because for that I will search on the base of a processor. Before some years I had purchased a dual core which do not gave me which I was expected. From an upgrading point for view which is a better cpu you can suggest me.

Re: Need upgrading to choose between amd and intel

Simply go for Intel based platform. Thy offers you a better processing speed. Today it is very difficult to navigate to choose a better cpu. Intel and AMD are waging a fierce battle on performance, but also and especially the price. I had tried to search for the comparison between 4 Quad Core processor that looks more or less. They state that intel is bit costlier but offers a good life while AMD has a good processing speed. AMD and Intel are unstoppable when it comes to diversifying their portfolios processor and place their products in all markets. You can go for a comparison thing to get a broader idea on the same. In my point of view go for a Intel based system.

I prefer AMD because of a good processing speed. The most important is the overclocking support. The 6 core is considered less efficient but on the same hand you can go for a quad or dual core processor. The difference in the policies of the two manufacturers could hardly be greater: Intel has so far on pure performance, while AMD has more of the price-conscious. So if you have a limited budget and you want to a better frequency then AMD is the most appropriate choice for you. It does not cause but lacks in cache memory.

A good comparison can explain you on this. In recent years, the evolution of CPU has got a great pace in the frequency to turn to the multiplication of execution of cores. The applications today's designed for multi-threaded platform and offers you a much better performance. So better go for a multiple core cpu. This will also help you in future. Intel has launched a 4 core cpu while AMD has 6 Core cpu support. For a heavy performance Intel Core i7 is the best suitable processor. Intel's Nehalem architecture came in the market with the new method of etching 32 nm of the founder of Santa Clara.

Amd is best for graphic support. So if you want a better graphic and videos in your sytsem and AMD is the best choice. In the Intel the transition goes from 8 MB to 12 MB L3 cache while amd compete it from 4 to 6 hearts executions. These are very lightly touched with the addition of 6 new SIMD instructions meets the sweet name AES Advanced Encryption Standard. They are designed to accelerate the safe operations of encryption / decryption. The latter is managed by the Power Control Unit, which is a CPU within the same CPU, fully dedicated to controlling the TDP or thermal envelope of the processor.

Today new cpu's offers you Turbo Boost which is similar technology that was used on Bloomfield. All figures are watts according to the manufacturer, the thermal design power (TDP) and not call the maximum consumption of a CPU, but how much energy the cooling system must dissipate at the maximum load to let the CPU does not overheat. However, the TDP is very close to the maximum consumption, so the following is also made use of it. Intel captured effortlessly with its six-core Core i7's performance crown. Especially in the field of gaming performance, Quad-CPUs have prevailed: games like GTA 4 run first with four cores on top form. Whether four or even six computer units for the average Joe-User are useful is another matter.