Thread: Home Made DIY Liquid Cooling Case

Home Made DIY Liquid Cooling Case

The making of the cooling case in the home is far different from anything and I have made transparent Case with the use of the water that is coming in the come and made the water cooling case out of it. It is awesome and is providing me with the best of the performance of the cooling and also can be used for the system that is being used by me. And the cooling work is the best and more better than I have ever expected. Please tell me the view as to how the cooling has been done by me and also some other techniques that can be used for the cooling of the computer.

Re: Home Made DIY Liquid Cooling Case

Just give me the specification of the system that is being used by you and also the materials that you have just used for the cooling of the case that is being used by you. The case is further being used for the system and for the other processes that are being present in the computer that you are making use of. And also tell me that the leaking issue is being faced by it whether it is present or not.

I am using the processor that is of the AMD Athlon X2 4000, and also I am making the use of the Asus M2N-E mother board and the DDR2 that is of 2 G B and is of 667. And the SATA HDD that is of the 160-250-400 GB and also I have also making the use of the MSI ATI R3450 and also the 256MB DDR2 graphics and also I am making the use of the Creative 7.1. I have also added the extra feature of the Philips TV tuner in it.

The transparent stuff is not looking so good but still the overall processes that you have done and also whatever system specification that you have just given is the best. It is good that you have made the use of such a good processors and also the system configuration is of the best and it is that the system would guarantee the better performance and also the best of the system specification that can be used for the computer that you are planning to use to.