Thread: Need appropriate sound card for dolby digital 5.1

Need appropriate sound card for dolby digital 5.1

Give pleasure to someone tell me, pc sound cards are not concerned in decoding dolby digital, give pleasure to tell me how it is completed on software level, I utilize realtek audio drivers, my operating system is windows xp sp2. In realtek hd audio manager, in audioI/O, I do locate alternative, 5.1 dolby digital, additional than when I hit it off on it, it does not seem to work or it is not applied. so give pleasure to tell me how to create it work, please moreover send me a private message or respond in the thread, I needy to activate Dolby digital in my PC I shall be grateful to you.

Re: Need appropriate sound card for dolby digital 5.1

At present if you have comprised realtek, I do not know much regarding realtek. Additional than when I hooked up my speakers, on my beneficiary it would immediately say "music" subsequent to I endeavor subsequent to a optical cable, at present it says "PCM" and dolby pro logic 2" I in addition had to purchase a dolby digital pack commencing from imaginative it cost me 5 dollars additional than it was extremely worth it. At present my sound is much superior. One query for you. Do you encompass an optical cable/or a coxial cable for your sound card. And perhaps you be supposed to purchase an additional sound card. Such as cyberlink power DVD, the majority DVD softwares be able to in addition decode so there are a small number of alternative there previously for you.

In point of fact I desire to pay attention to MP3 songs or WMA songs commencing from side to side dolby digital, how be supposed to I go for it. Does wmp10 decipher dolby digital audio, how be able to most of them decode dolby digital on cyberlink power dvd. If you desire to output a DD 5.1 signal (which might merely include stereo content, such as by means of the majority music) you necessitate a sound card/onboard audio apparatus capable of ENCODING DD. How are you endeavoring to pay attention to your audio. This is for the reason by means of the intention of the majority PC audio is not in Dolby formats. The simply circumstances where Dolby soundtracks necessitate to be decoded on a PC is when watching DVD/Blu-Ray.

I am assuming you essentially have comprised such files. I am utilizing analog PC speakers what be supposed to I do, which sound card be supposed to I had purchased for my 915 chipset motherboard to encode or decode dolby digital music. I desire to select 5.1 dolby digital in audio input output of realtekHD audio manager how be supposed to I go for it. What be supposed to I do. My OS is windows XPSP2, give pleasure to suggest me something by means of the intention of my query and solves my tribulations if you are utilizing purely analog speakers, you would not be capable to encode DD and feed it to them digitally. It's probable, as mentioned by additional above, by means of the intention of you might be capable to utilize media player software to do the decoding, additional than you determine to necessitate to stick by means of analog output.

I have comprised the creative 5.1 speakers, and I be able to easily pay attention to surround music from side to side them additional than I am not capable to listen to dolby digital music from side to side them for the reason by means of the intention of my realtek sound card, it does not encompass 5.1 dolby digital alternative although it has 2.1 dolby digital alternative and dolby pcm alternative for the reason by means of the intention of of which merely 2 speakers of my system work so which sound card be supposed to I had bought so by means of the intention of I get dolby5.1 sound commencing from my speakers, be supposed to I go for creative sound card.

I am presently giving the impression of being for a top of the line sound card, price being no tribulations. I have comprised and completed some research additional than I am somewhat unfamiliar by means of the audiophile vocabulary and a number of the terms are alien to me. So I reach out and optimistically I am able to get a number of good advice, perhaps mildly decrypted. A card by means of the intention of if at the entire possible does not immediately suit one niche of sound augmentation, for illustration stereo sustain or maintain and lacks in multichannel 5.1/7.1 alternative and gives games superiority sound as well as additional media. I determine to give you a small number of cards that I believe are market leaders, tell me what you imagine/be familiar with several ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by LoknathT View Post
    I am presently giving the impression of being for a top of the line sound card, price being no tribulations. I have comprised and completed some research additional than I am somewhat unfamiliar by means of the audiophile vocabulary and a number of the terms are alien to me. So I reach out and optimistically I am able to get a number of good advice, perhaps mildly decrypted. A card by means of the intention of if at the entire possible does not immediately suit one niche of sound augmentation, for illustration stereo sustain or maintain and lacks in multichannel 5.1/7.1 alternative and gives games superiority sound as well as additional media. I determine to give you a small number of cards that I believe are market leaders, tell me what you imagine/be familiar with several ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Got for Asus Xonar essence STX If you MOB has PCI express slot . Best audiophile souncard yet .