Thread: Case modding of big bang fuzion

Case modding of big bang fuzion

Previous to most of them acquire to moddin this case, let's receive some information in sequence. If you hate flimsy cases, you determine to approximating the Adamas, it's 100% aluminum mid-tower is extraordinarily strapping. The NZXT incorporated a lot of extruded aluminum into it's design. The substructure and top panels are extruded aluminum by means of the intention of give the impression of being extremely stylish. The organization of the case not including for the bezel and side panels is completely welded together. It be supposed to fit a Kingwin XT-1264 is regarding 6" tall which is a superior cooler by means of the intention of is not quite as tall as some.

Re: Case modding of big bang fuzion

Basically you are right regarding the weigh additional than regarding the constancy essentially I am in the middle of a project. Inventing 100% copper case. I imagine it is the first one. I be familiar by means of by means of the intention of the copper is so soft. I immediately have comprised the constancy in this case by means of 1mm leaf. I have comprised to mention by means of the intention of it cost me additional than 200$ till at present(70% progress) Well, the NZXT Adamas merely has seven extension slots, which is category of a pity, for the reason with the intention of that means it not be able to utilize a dual-slot graphics card in the previous slot.

I am digging it so far, by means of the intention of side panel give the impression of being sharp. It seems similar to by means of as much girth as by means of the intention of side to have right of entry panel has you might do some sort of pronunciation color the length of the inside trim to emphasize the type/holes/explosion when viewed at an angle, perhaps. Ok, immediately a diminutive to bring up to date. The Corsair H50 "Hydro" cpu cooler demonstrated up. It contains brackets for these sockets, LGA775, LGA1366, LGA1156, AM2/AM3. For the Adamas overcrowded space, this self contained water cooler be supposed to be a enormous solution. Additional than what regarding Asus being capable to position a USB3 chip on their AMD motherboards and cool them by means of merely air.

The actual paint job determine to have comprised the SHIMRIN base coat, so the final finish be much additional vibrant. Not certain if I determine to utilize Teal yet. The recent past I completed time to start prepping the surroundings of the side panel design for paint. I slash sheets of Red Scotch-Brite pads by 3M a variety of size pieces for receiving into the diminutive crevices. These pads run enormous for de-burring and polishing metal surfaces. You be able to utilize them on metals, woods, plastics, composites. I utilize them for prepping factory paint finishes for elementary textbook coats as well. For the bare aluminum, be appropriate a self-etching primer base coat previous to the color coat.

In the recent past I sat down by means of my preferred roll of tape and Xcato knife and masked off increase portions of together side panels. I am asked a lot regarding which masking tape I utilize for Mnpctech projects. I have comprised a preference to utilize 3M Scotch Green 233+ masking tape. It's extremely conformable to rounded surfaces on together metal and plastic. It has superior adhesion in a large range of weather circumstance. It determines to peel off exclusive of leaving any steamy residue. Most Auto Body Supply Stores be supposed to stockpile this tape. Otherwise it's voluntarily obtainable online.

I have comprised and asked this query previous to and got a number of insight as how to do it additional than this is an area I am not recognizable by means of and might ruin the whole thing. I required to take my OS(windows 7 64 Ultimate)commencing from my 2tb Seagate XT and get it one way or another to my Ssd(Corsair 128 Gb). I am anticipating by means of the intention of somebody out there has completed this previous to. I immediately desire the os on the Ssd. I immediately have comprised not endeavor to create the revolutionize yet additional than the Ssd has been sitting there prepared for utilize. This was going commencing from an 80 gig -> 120 gig drive. If your present "C" drive is larger than the SSD, I am not certain if it be able to shrink it.