Thread: Which is better among antec 902 and 1200

Which is better among antec 902 and 1200

I approximating the give the impression of being of the entire 3 cases I am having difficulty deciding, I determine to start off by means of one 4870X2, eventually I desire to add an additional 4870X2, determine to by means of the intention of be a tribulations in moreover of the cases. Determine to the hd's be a tribulations by means of those 2 video cards inside. I was in the similar location as you a month ago. I individually chose the NZXT tempest in excess of the additional 2 for the reason by means of the intention of it has superior air flow and is slightly cheaper. It’s a great I made by means of the intention of decision. I have comprised and got a 4870X2 in a 1200 and there's abundance of space and airflow to maintain it.

Re: Which is better among antec 902 and 1200

I would go by means of the 1200. It has been a enormous case for me and by means of 4 120mm fans blowing air in (utilizing the 1 alternative inside 120mm) and two 120mm blowing out of the back by means of the 200mm on top. I do not get on top of 58C on my two 9800GTX's subsequent to hours of playing COD4 or Crysis. If you are departing for a LAN type of case, I would go by means of the 902 in view of the fact by means of the intention of it is smaller and tranquil has great air flow. I given the impression of being at the NZXT tempest extra than I found the 1200 suited me superior. You would be safe going by means of anybody of the three cases, so if your decision is going to be on price unaccompanied, than it give the impression of being approximating the NZXT is your choice.

Had a diminutive bit of a stretch by means of a number of the cables after positioning them behind the motherboard tray additional than overall I had no tribulations a number of clever pathing and a bit of tugging might not fix (position my 3 HDDs at the extremely bottom so as to not frustrate airflow to the rather hot graphics card or to the CPU) I took the straightforward route and purchase extension cables to generate it easier on my install. It reserved me commencing from having to stretch cables or come up by means of clever cable paths. The one down fall by means of this is, it does create it a diminutive hard to get cable management superior on the backside of the motherboard by means of the thickness of the connectors.

I immediately switched to the 1200 regarding 2 weeks ago and feel affection for it. Even by means of 6 120mm fans departing its quieter then my preceding case. Airflow is enormous and there is room for attractive much no matter which inside the case. I have comprised and got 2 hard drives mounted at the substructure, the fan assist maintain them pleasant and cool at the same time as the additional two front intake fans blow unswervingly towards my video card and processor. I additional the side fan in view of the fact by means of the intention of my 4850’s approximating to generate an assortment of heat. The entire the cables commencing from my modular power supply were long sufficient to reach the essential connections additional than for the 8 pin motherboard correlation I did encompass to get an extension, without it the cable was not long sufficient to go behind the motherboard, I had to run it overtop the video cards unswervingly to the plug.

Nothing wrong by means of the HX1000, encompass one myself, and the cables are immediately long sufficient to reach where you desire them to go in the 1200, you determine to have comprised to do a bit of stretching to acquire the 24-pin into the motherboard additional than it determine to get there. By Dark Knight do you mean the alternative of the Xigmatek S1283. If so, by means of the intention of is a kick-ass cooler, one of the most excellent on the market at the instant. The V8's a bit great for my liking. In addition, I have comprised and got some OCZ RAM in my PC, rated for 1066 MHz and originate the overclock cap to be merely to some extent beyond by means of the intention of (1098 was the highest I got it to), and I have encompassed and heard great things regarding Corsair's overclocking capabilities, so I would suggest going by means of them.

The Antec Twelve Hundred is an exceptional case. Most of them have comprised two Fry's Electronics accumulate here in Phoenix, Arizona. They for eternity encompass a lot of pc cases on display. I got a opportunity to give the impression of being in excess of the Antec Twelve Hundred in detail. It absolutely has plenty of room for multiple video cards, add-ons, and great tower style cpu heatsinks. Abundance of room for hard drives too. Ventilation, airflow, and cooling are extraordinarily superior. I in conclusion ordered my antec 1200, asus v2 deluxe mobo, and the take it easy of the parts preceding, it be supposed to the entire be here.