Thread: Newegg "open box"?

Newegg "open box"?

I am thinking to order an "open box" motherboard from the New Egg. I read their disclaimer and it says that it will not come with any supporting hardware. So I am leaving this thread here so anyone else over here have any experience with this can share their experience with us. I am able to make it without anything that comes with that but the only thing that I need is back plate. Do you have any advice for this.

Re: Newegg "open box"?

I purchased an open box motherboard for me. And now if I connect any graphic adapter to it then it gets crashed. It happens to any of the graphic adapter continually except the onboard graphics. I learned the lesson that I would not do this mistake again. It also made me understand regarding TUL product support. There is no telephone number for their support and you will not get the answers for the emails also. So it will be better for you to buy a new one instead of going to the openbox.

I would not recommend you to do this because more than 70% customers of NewEgg are practiced builders as well as when a skilled builder returns any part, particularly a motherboard then it does not declare greatly concerning about the future forecast for the part.

A lots of motherboard manufacturers contain next-to-none class manage for their manufacture lines. They discover it additional cost-efficient to put back a faulty board than to connect in significant QC at the manufacture level. If I would be at your place then I would not even touch the "open box" from Newegg. This is just my experience and the choice is yours.

I am disagree with all public who state to not to touch it. Through neweggs REcirtified as well as open box items it runs the properly. I bought a gigabyte geforce 5950 open box. This approaches along with all the things. but yes, I got an MSI motherboard which came with not anything. I wanted a backplate as well as back panel USB card. I asked them and they sent it to me for free. If you read a good print then you will find similar warranty so if it does not work then you can return it.