Thread: 3D Blu-ray player Samsung C6900

3D Blu-ray player Samsung C6900

I am thinking to buy the 3D Blu-ray player Samsung C6900. I have heard that the Samsung is unquestionably one of the majority flashy-looking players we’ve seen, with its touch-sensitive buttons and a blue-lit window to our anxiously spinning disc, but it’s not exactly complicated, and feels a little fragile next to some. But I want to hear opinions from here (you members). I have observed that you guys provide the appropriate information, so thought to post here, instead of searching it on Internet. Hope that I will get immediate response from your side.

Re: 3D Blu-ray player Samsung C6900

With the rise of 3D, several companies are betting on the manufacture of televisions and other household devices with support for three-dimensional technology. While this system still is not crowded and the production of content to enjoy in the house is a bit slow, we find some teams simply spectacular.

This is the case with Samsung C6900, a Blu-ray 3D has a great future in the market. And not only because of the ability to read blue discs recorded with three-dimensional content, but because it also stands as a true multimedia suite.

If we talk about design, the company has taken care of Asian aesthetics full team, as befits a device for high-end home. Could have been improved a little finish on the remote, but that's something that does not detract from the unit points on the balance sheet. One of the greatest advantages of this 3D Blu-ray is that not only supports blue discs, but also allows the loading of content via a USB port. It provides support for files with MKV (Blu-ray ripping you download from the web), read the subtitle file separately and have sound output in high definition with support for 7.1. Finally it is noteworthy that has sensors to connect to the Internet via Wi-Fi networks, and can be configured with other household devices via DLNA support. The reported price for Samsung's 3D Blu-ray C6900 is 260 euros.

A 3D -player alone is not for the benefit of three-dimensional images, in addition you need a few 3D-enabled televisions and shutter glasses. The size of the TV you are in the 3D menu of the player, because this setting is critical of the three-dimensional effect for the calculation. Meanwhile, even 3D-capable AV receiver on the market, so that the player with the 3D-TV must be connected directly, but allow the signal can pass from the receiver. 3D photos accepted the Samsung yet, but there is a trick, how well photos can display three-dimensional: one eye, the images for right and left next to one another and squeezes them together on 50 percent of the width. On 3D-TV can then sets side-by-side as image formats - already dealt with the television pictures as 3D images.