Thread: My PC does not recognize some original CDs

My PC does not recognize some original CDs

My point is that a week ago I bought a new computer, all week I have been installing programs and such that I had recorded some CDs and DVDs, and now I've finally had time to put music on original CDs had, but the problem is that there are many original CDs that I did not recognize, do not know why, but the truth is desperate, specifically happened to me only with CDs of Madonna, nose if it has something to do, I repeat all are original, and when I put in the PC drive D it shows me empty, as if there were nothing, however the original DVDs I have read with no problem. My OS is Windows 7. Would greatly appreciate your help, because I see no logic to this.

Re: My PC does not recognize some original CDs

Several things. First, the CDs are in good condition? Second, it can be a problem with the optical drive and the way it reads cds. The CDs that are made in large quantities, and as with the original, are "printed" is, in large presses are not recorded as a usual. So you can have the recorder is defective. Bring it to warranty if you bought it with one of the few CDs that you do not read. So I think you got my point over here.

There could be some other reason behind facing this issue. Actually the CD is which placed by you I hope they are placed in poor or dirty implements or you can say that in condition, Have you checked clean these? These CD’s are read by other optical drives? Check that the unit in question does not have a firmware update. So you just do this much I hope you will be able to access the original CD in your PC.

Thanks for responding. I am thanking you for the reason that I am also going through the same situation. And in that first, the CDs are in good condition, not scratched or dirty. I have tried elsewhere and work perfectly. I have discussed this topic with others and it seems these bugs are like CDs more than one operating system is Windows 7.

If still does not give any response on the reader In the case of music CDs, the reader is easier to read, unless all burned as data. Generally music CDs are easy prey, (easier to read) to readers. For sometimes readers do not read data CDs but read music. So you just try it one more time after burning this as a data CD. I hope this may be fix your issue.