Thread: Want TV tuner for recording videos for video editing.

Want TV tuner for recording videos for video editing.

I am learning course of video editing and for that I need variety of video for practice and I preferred videos form movies and advertises which comes on TV so I have TV tuner card for capturing videos from TV which is of Phillips 7130FM but I am facing some problem with its driver its previous driver is got corrupted and now I want to installed new driver but I am thinking for buying new TV tuner card rather upgrading old one so want some specifications of best TV tuner card available in the market if anyone having idea then please let me know.

Re: Want TV tuner for recording videos for video editing.

I don’t know why your driver is not working with that TV tuner card might be it has problem with version. I have one best option for your that is Diamond Multimedia TV Wonder HD 650 PCI-Express TV Tuner.
    Some of its features are:
    It can record analog TV. It can record high definition videos from TV over the air. It can capture the unencrypted digital ClearQAM and FM signals
    It contains two tuners, one for recording and second you can use for watching TV while recording. It has some additional utility which turns your laptop in to digital video recorder. You can watch your TV by using pause, play, record and stop your TV on your laptop by attaching high definition antenna.Its value for money device.

I think if your are student of video editing classes then rather than using old TV tuner, you should get new one that is MSI Theater 650PRO TV Tuner
    It’s some feature I give you that are:
    • It can Capture analog TV signals.
    • You can downloads video simultaneously without any interruption.
    • You can watch digital ATSC HDTV programming.
    • It’s containing extra AV/S-Video input for connecting other video sources.
    • You can Watch, pause or manage recordings of your preferred TV programs.
    • It can convert all videos for your all types of portable media.

I am suggesting one TV tuner card that is VisionTek TV Wonder HD 650 PCI-Express TV Tuner.It can record analog TV effectively.It also record high definition video over the air. Having two inbuilt tuner card gives flexibility while recording and watching TV at same time. It has software which use to make your laptop as digital video recorder. It has catalyst media center which use to transfer your recorded videos in to other portable media players.You can pause, record, and stop TV while watching on your laptop.It’s also low in cost than other TV tuner available in the market.