Thread: Apple Mac book pro: wireless keyboard and mouse not working

Apple Mac book pro: wireless keyboard and mouse not working

Just few months ago bought an Apple Mac book pro laptop, compatible with windows vista. This was working fine till the last few days back. I basically use this machine for internet access from office as well as from the home network, for some of the official along with that some home entertainment. Now the problem with this machine is that the wireless keyboard and mouse is not working from few days. Whenever I connect the machine with internet service, for the first few minutes the mouse and keyboard getting responds very slow and after few minutes in stopped working completely. I can understand why this problem occurs, so I am here for getting any suggestion or tips to resolve this issue. Any suggestion or information regarding this issue will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Apple Mac book pro: wireless keyboard and mouse not working

As per my knowledge about this issue, I would like to suggest you, is your wireless service is working fine. This type of problem might be occurred for the corruption of the wireless driver. I recommend you to remove the drover from your machine along with release the keyboard and the mouse from your machine, if this attached. Now insert the driver installation disk which you got along with the keyboard and mouse. From the control panel select add hardware option, this will ask you for locate the appropriate driver from any location. Locate the driver application from the disk and click on add, this will first ask you for the windows permission. After that it will easily install the device driver into your machine.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

According to me I also think that the problem should be in the wireless service. Remove the keyboard and mouse from your machine. Now go to device manager by type and insert device manager into the search command panel, from the device manager pop-up window expand keyboard and mouse tab, select the device driver which is installed into your machine. right click on it and select the update option, this will recommend you to choose either manual option or the online option, choose the manual option, along with that insert the installation disk in to the CD/DVD ROM drive and browse installation file from the disk. It will completely install the new version of your wireless driver into your machine by simply replace the previous one. Along with that I would like to suggest you to remove all the files or the program those are stored in to the temporary and the registry editor of your machine.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

Similar issue in my Dell laptop, after install the wireless driver for the keyboard and after connect the device this will does not detect the device from my machine. At the beginning after plug in the keyboard into my machine, it scan the hardware for few time and then flashes a message in the screen that, the device is not detecting. I tried with another USB keyboard which works fine, simply detected by the machine. Can’t understand why this problem occurs with the wireless keyboard, though I installed the driver also. Any idea on this topic?

I had the similar issue in my machine with the USB keyboard. And after a deep search I found a solution for this problem. I would like to inform you that process. Go through this, I hope this will also help you to resolve your wireless keyboard problem. So first of reboot the machine, and along with release the keyboard from your machine. Now after reboot wait till the windows will appear properly, now connect the keyboard, and wait till the window will direct you for detecting anew hardware device. Because according to your post, the problem completely sounds for the hardware issue. If that message flashes in your screen, then make sure that there is no issue with the hardware of the keyboard. If this message does not appear then I recommend you might be the driver that you installed is not compatible with the window environment. so for that visit into the manufacturer web site and from the download list locate the wireless keyboard driver, download and install into your machine. I hope this will definitely help you.