Thread: Need suggestion for best desktop computer from Mac or Intel.

Need suggestion for best desktop computer from Mac or Intel.

I am video editor by profession and I need to do my all work of video editing on computer previously I was using computer which is now too old and now I am searching for new desktop computer for my work and I am confused between Intel and Mac I need your help for finding best computer for my use. My requirement is computer must be fast, multipurpose, durable and value for money. If anybody having idea about this so please give me specifications and product detailed.

Re: Need suggestion for best desktop computer from Mac or Intel.

I think you go with iMac as per your profession I think its best suit for you. Some of the specifications I am giving that are: Its screen size is of 21.5’’.its great value for money among Apple computers. Processor speed of 3.06 GHz gives great speed for running multiple applications. It’s powered with Intel i3 processor. Graphic card is of ATI Radeon for high definition graphics.RAM if of 4 GB DDR3 and hard disk space capacity of 500 GB. As per looks it’s too smart and to compact design take less space. It’s also supports 3D games so you can also enjoy 3D games on it.

I am fan of apple computers and as I look, your profession needs high graphic computer and you also want value for money computer so I suggest you to buy Apples Mac mini. The compact Mac mini is the most economical Apple desktop. It has sports a stylish aluminum design. Processor Intel core 2 duo with 2.4 GHz speed. RAM of 2GB DDR3 and hard disk capacity of 320 GB. It has capability of handling HD video so you can also play heavy graphics games easily. In this new model HDMI port is now included.RAM upgradation flexibility is available.

Intel is leading desktop company nowadays. If you want to buy best desktop computer then without any doubt go with Intel. It has wide ranges of computers for your needs. I have one configuration that I am giving you: processor:
    Intel Core i5,RAM 8GB of DDR2 SDRAM or DDR3 SDRAM.
    Graphic card is of Intel, Nvidia or ATI with 1GB of video memory.
    Hard drive you can take 500GB or 1TB .
    DVD writer with dual layer capability.
    Operating system I think you should use Mac its better for your editing work or also you can use windows 7 (64 bit).

I suggest you to prefer computer which comes with high graphic for your requirement. Here I have one configuration:
    For editing videos get processor Intel core i5, RAM 4GB DDR2 SDRAM , Graphic card is of Nvidia graphics card with 1 GB or Discrete ATI card with 1 GB its best for watching high definition video and heavy graphics. Hard disk you can take from Nvidia of 1 TB, dual level DVD burner or you can take Blu-ray player. Operating system you can take Mac OS X Snow Leopard or Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit).

First of all nobody has asked a few very important questions
    1. what kind of editing software do you use or at least would like to use
    2. how much are you willing to spend on your new box
    3. do you just need a new box or would you like a new monitor too

because any one of these will limit your options