Thread: Best desktop specification for online gaming

Best desktop specification for online gaming

Hi all, I am a college student. Just complete my final year exam. Now I am looking to purchase a desktop computer for mainly gaming purpose. But I am not having such idea on this, so I am here, looking for better suggestion or information to customize a good quality of gaming desktop computer. Is there anyone having a gaming machine? What is the specification of that machine? Any other information regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Best desktop specification for online gaming

One of the most important things to build up a gaming machine is, the graphical interface should be perfect. Along with that other hardware devices like processor, RAM speed and space are also is sufficient to run the gaming consoled. Most of time the graphical interface is encountered as the problem for not giving good graphical interface in the machine, so for that you need to apply some of the tricks, if these works then ok otherwise you have to replace the interface. So it is an extra investment in your machine. As per my opinion this is most important thing to run any game, whether this is high definition or this is low definition. If you are going to assemble your machine, then make sure that you are using compatible hardware devices in your machine, if does not, then this might be create any problem while you are playing.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

I just assemble a machine for mainly gaming purpose. So regarding your post I am mentioning some of the information’s regarding the specification that I made in my machine. Might be this will help you somehow. I mainly keep look on CPU and the hardware’s under the case, most of the important is the graphic card, which you will install and this should be compatible with the machine specification, like the operating system, chip set card etc. one of other is cooling process, because while you will use this machine for gaming, this will getting very hot after using, so for that you need to cool your processor. So for this I am using BuyPower, this is the newly introduced in to the market. It featured as best Liquid Cooling feature. It support the AMD processor platform, and this eon works. I most of time use my machine to play up to approx 4-5 hour. Though I am using the high definition technologies, so for that the processor should be hot, but by “BuyPower”, I can able to easily cool down my machine. While you will go through to build up your machine for gaming I recommend you to go through this, this will definitely works fine.

Though you are building a gaming machine but along with that you also look for the efficient usage of your machine memory. Because with the gaming console there are so many application s or program those are running in the background of the machine and for this, the memory should be sufficient to run those programs, if they stopped run then this ill might be create problem with the gaming console. So according to my opinion, I suggest you to go for the best RAM from the reputed manufacturer like Kingston, Crucial, Corsair, OCZ or Samsung. They are popular for providing good quality of hardware devices in the market. But this one might be costly.

I am using a gaming machine, this one configured as 160 GHz SATA Seagate hard drive, which is performing awesome along with that a AMD series graphical interface, mainly the machine is running under windows 7 platform, as per my knowledge windows 7 is the best platform for the playing nay game and this one is good to specify any machine with the machine hardware. There is one I recently upgrade my graphic chip from AMD to Intel, the previous one was creating so much problem with the running of nay gaming console. Though I am used to play high definition game. other hardware devices on my machine are like 3GB RAM, I basically play the game by connect the machine e with a external display monitor, for that also installed a driver.

I am using Dell pc and i also played many high defenation and low defenation games in that so i will suggest u that the graphical interface should be perfect. Along with that other hardware devices like processor, RAM speed and space are also is sufficient to run the gaming consoled. Most of time the graphical interface is encountered as the problem for not giving good graphical interface in the machine. I am mentioning some of the information’s regarding the specification that I made in my machine. I mainly keep look on CPU and the hardware’s under the case, most of the important is the graphic card, which you will install and this should be compatible with the machine specification, like the operating system, chip set card etc. If you are going to assemble your machine, then make sure that you are using compatible hardware devices in your machine, if does not, then this might be create any problem while you are playing. And i if u want to buy any computer accessories jst log on at ratetorate.in they r having very low prices i also buy many products from them