Thread: Xigmatek XLF-F1455 is not working properly

Xigmatek XLF-F1455 is not working properly

Hey recently I have get Xigmatek XLF-F1455 fan from my friend. And I tried it on my system to work my system properly buy I am facing problem while using it I have tried lot to solve my problem but I am not getting what is happening. I tried connecting it to processor 2 to 3 times but I am not able to solve my problem so please suggest me some solution so that I can solve my problem waiting for reply…….

Re: Xigmatek XLF-F1455 is not working properly

To solve the problem with your CPU fan, first of all you will be supposed to do is clean it properly. Dirt free your computer's fans utilizing cotton swabs moistened along with rubbing alcohol. Along with that if you are capable of getting the computer's intake as well as exhaust fans, clean them also. Utilize a can of compressed air to dislodge any dust among the fins of the heat sink.

A CPU cooler works by disperse heat. The heat created by the processor is transmitted to the heat sink, which include a lot of big aluminum or copper fins. The fan then blows the hot air left from the fins. For this system to effort, the heat sink must make hard, even contact along with the surface of the CPU. If you are understanding problems with CPU heat as well as the heat sink is cool, it is in all probability making poor contact with the CPU surface. Take out the heat sink as well as clean the bottom plus the surface of the CPU, utilizing a cotton ball moistened along with acetone to take out any thermal compound in attendance on both surfaces. Apply a thin layer of new thermal compound again as well as cautiously remount the heat sink, make sure that it makes contact with the CPU.

If your CPU fan as well as heat sink is not getting a stable supply of cool air, they will be not capable to powerfully cool your CPU. Your computer be supposed to have at least one intake fan as well as one exhaust fan. You will main likely has an exhaust fan previously, within the computer's power supply. If no intake fan is current, install one.

If your CPU fan is making an improper level of noise or heat as well as you have established that it is operating correctly, it may not be well-organized sufficient to cool your CPU. The more surface area a heat sink has the more heat it can dissipate. As well, copper conducts heat more willingly than aluminum, the material utilized in most cheap heat sinks. Companies like Zalman and Scythe produce efficient heat sinks that will be able to pair with large, slow-moving fans to reduce the noise level of a computer. Purchase an well-organized heat sink to silence your noisy computer.