Thread: Troubleshooting Lexar SD Card error

Troubleshooting Lexar SD Card error

I was having Lexar camera with Lexar SD card. When I inserted the Lexar SD card into the camera it was displaying blur images while playing and then after some time it suddenly started giving me “Memory Card Error”. I tried removing the Lexar SD card and inserting it again but the same problem was existing. I need a solution to troubleshoot this problem so that I can use the Lexar SD card without any problem.

Re: Troubleshooting Lexar SD Card error

Memory card is an electronic data storage device in which we can store information. Memory card are used in mobile phone, MP3 players, laptop, computers etc. if you are getting blur images then you need to switch off the digital camera and remove the card form it. You need to wipe the metal receptor which is located at the back of the memory card. You need to blow softly on the back of the card so that if there is dust then it will be removed. After cleaning the Lexar SD card insert it back into Lexar camera and check if the card error problem exists again.

If you are getting error messages from the Lexar SD card then you need to format it so that the memory card error gets resolved. You need to go to the main menu into the camera and select setup and menu options. Select format memory card. You need to provide the confirmation so that it can format the Lexar SD card. If the formatting is completed without any error then the problem of memory card error will be solved and you can check it by inserting the card into the camera.

I was getting the memory card error from the Lexar SD card and tried many solution but could not resolve this problem. Thanks for providing me the solution for this error. I have applied the above given solution and my memory card error problem has been resolved. Now my Lexar camera is displaying clear image. I want to know if I can identify the Lexar SD card on Macintosh machine. If yes then I need the steps to read the Lexar SD card on Macintosh machine.

You can easily read the Lexar SD card on both windows computer and on Macintosh computer. To read the Lexar SD card on the Macintosh computer you need to follow the steps given below:
    1. You need to insert on end of the USB cable into the Lexar Multi-Card Reader and other end of the cable into the USB port of the computer.
    2. Now you need to put the Lexar SD card on the slot of the reader. The Macintosh system will identify the new device and display it on the screen.
    3. You can double click on the SD card to open it. After opening the SD card, you need to select the files that you want to transfer and copy/paste into the card window.
    4. Now you need to drag and drop the files from the card on the system to copy it.