Thread: How to solve a Microsoft wireless Mouse Scrolling Problem in some application

How to solve a Microsoft wireless Mouse Scrolling Problem in some application

In windows XP everything is working properly but when I upgraded to windows 7 my wireless mouse is not scrolling currently. It was working properly in some application but in some application like Microsoft Visual FoxPro 9 and EMS SQLmanager for PostgreSQL I am facing scrolling problem so please tell me what I have to do to solve my problem.

Re: How to solve a Microsoft wireless Mouse Scrolling Problem in some application

this problem may occurs because of battery issue.so First of all you have to look at the batteries. If the mouse is wireless, one of the most ordinary troubles is a low battery. So if you are using wireless mouse In this case you have to change the batteries to solve the difficulty by increasing the signal strength. May this will bring out of your problem.

Re: How to solve a Microsoft wireless Mouse Scrolling Problem in some application

You can go for synchronization. If the light receiver is blinking or shaky, the mouse wants to synchronize again. According to Microsoft's website, selecting the button on the receiver will reset as well as resynchronize the mouse. If selecting the button is not enough, click the connect channel button on the bottom of the mouse. This is located at the bottom left side as well as is a small button. Confirm the light again after a few minutes to observe if the mouse synchronizes.

Sometime this may happens if your software is corrupted so first of all update the software. Sometimes the trouble is not associated to the mouse, but to the software on the PC. If the computer software is out-of-date, the mouse is not able to work correctly. So update the software utilizing Microsoft updater.

You can observe your system for interfering devices. IPods, phones or other wireless devices be able to interfere with the signal of the mouse to the PC. So first of all you have to shift these devices to a further place as well as then your mouse will work. Try this out this will help you to solve your problem….

Make sure about the firewall. In some situation the firewall might chunk the mouse or have an effect on the mouse, particularly if the mouse is wireless. You have to Look at the firewall settings as well as confirm that it is not blocking the mouse as a potential threat.and give me your reply if you got solved your problem.