Thread: Can I use cooling pad as an alternative for the laptop fan?

Can I use cooling pad as an alternative for the laptop fan?

I have the laptop here and the thing here is that I want to know if at all it is possible to have the cooling pad instead as an alternative to the FANS that I have in the laptop here. Well the thing is that I have the laptop and I have used it almost for 7 years and I had some minor issues with it and now the scenario is such that I have decided to get a new one for me and will be happy if I can get a quick and a cheap solution in this case.

Re: Can I use cooling pad as an alternative for the laptop fan?

In my opinion I think that the cooling pads can do the trick here but that to some extent one can not really rely on that and hence I would like to say that it will be great if you can have the fans replaced here. Well what is the model of the laptop that you are using here? I would really like to know about that so that I can suggest you the place from where you can have fan at the cheapest cost. Please let me know about this. Well happy to help always.

I also want to know to what extent these cooling pads here can work similar to the Laptop Fans that are built inside. I also have the same problem here with my fans of the Laptop and will be really happy if you all can tell if it is safe to use the Cooling pads here. I want to use my laptop for 90 minutes but I have seen that the temperature of the laptop reaches so high that it suddenly gets switched off. What is the reason for this? Please let me know the solutions here in this case.

Looking at the things that you have presented I think that the fans that is mounted on top of the processor of yours is not working at all and I think that it will be great if you can have a check on this. Please open up the case of the laptop if that is not under warrant and just blow out the dust from there and see if that can help a bit here. If that does not help then you can contact a local technician and see what does he suggest. If the system of yours is under the warranty then I think that taking it to the service center will really help you with the situation here.

I do not think that the cooling pad at all can help you in the manner that the laptop fan will help you here. Actually the laptop fans they are used to blow out the hot air from the system to the out side environment and I do not think that in any manner you will be able to have this function by deploying the Cooling pads here. Well of course the cooling pad can help you to keep the temperature low if the fans inside the system are running well. Well that is the suggestion from here. Please see if you can follow it here. Please let me know with what did you actually go?

I would simply suggest you to buy a new laptop fan and there is really nothing that can act as an alternative to this and hence I am suggesting you this here. The cooling pads are only capable of passing the air in a cooler manner to the fans that are integrated inside. So if you have the fan with you but actually the Fan that is inside there is dead then buying the Cooling Pad will be really a waste and hence I think that buying the Laptop Fan can really help you here.