Thread: Is D-Link DWL-G132 USB adapter is compatible with windows 7 64 bit

Is D-Link DWL-G132 USB adapter is compatible with windows 7 64 bit

The Microsoft website states that the D-Link DWL-G132 adapter is well-matched with windows 7 64 bit, on the other hand there are no drivers existing for this device anyplace. I attempted downloading the vista 64 bit version to no avail so I did a few additional researches. I managed to place and download a driver for the WUA-2340 RangeBooster G USB adapter which occurs to be well-matched with the DWL-G132 and it at last spots the device but it is still not doing anything. Are there any more steps I can attempt to get it working correctly? Also provide more detail on D-Link DWL-G132 USB adapter, if possible.

Re: Is D-Link DWL-G132 USB adapter is compatible with windows 7 64 bit

The Microsoft compatibility website has been providing wrong information on the subject of the DWL G132 adapter. Go to the D-Link website and seem at the 'N' adapters. I think that they are well-matched or compatible. Pretty much all of the old G series substance has now been discontinued.

Please permit windows update to investigate for the most recent drivers and it will work perfectly. Right click on the device in the device manager and choose update device software. Choose "search automatically for updated driver software". Windows will automatically download and setup the Microsoft windows 7 drivers for your device.

The DWL AG132 is a Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter which adds great performance 802.11a/g wireless connectivity to your desktop or notebook PC through the expediency of USB. Keep away from harass of stringing Ethernet cables to your computer or dismantling your desktop PC case to add a wireless adapter. Purely plug in the DWL-AG132 into an existing USB 2.0 port and enjoy the liberty of wireless networking.

The AirPlus Xtreme DWL G132 Wireless USB Adapter is a suitable wireless connectivity resolution for desktop or notebook PCs. In its place of stringing Ethernet cables to your PC or take to pieces your desktop computer case, this 802.11g well-matched delivers highest wireless signal rates of more than 108 Mbps while connected to additional D-Link AirPlus Xtreme G products. An instinctive configuration utility, that permits you to find out and connect to additional wireless networks in close by areas. Compact in size, healthy in speed, it as well improved data encryption and user authentication.