Thread: Unable to scan HP M1522nf on Windows 7 64 bit

Unable to scan HP M1522nf on Windows 7 64 bit

I have just downloaded the most recent and latest drivers from HP, the claim to have complete resolution for windows7 64 bits, installation unsuccessful. I was able to obtain the printer work somehow, but still unable to perform any basic scan. So anyone have any idea? Or any solution for this, then please provide and help me.

Re: Unable to run HP M1522nf on Windows 7 64 bit

It means it is problem with your printer. So do the below things:
    1. First just disconnect the printer.
    2. Then remove the printer drivers from Control Panel.
    3. Delete all the software for the printer.
    4. After doing this download the most recent drivers for the printer from the manufacturer’s website.

Sometimes the scanner drivers are in the similar packaging and sometimes there is a split package. Sometimes the unit makes use of drivers built-in with Microsoft windows. Setup the latest drivers. Do not connect the printer still the onscreen prompts or the commands tell you to reboot. Try printing, attempt scanning. Be certain to verify the manufacturer’s instructions for installing and utilizing the printer or scanner features.

I have previously completed all of that many times, but obtained the similar outcome each time. I acquire the on screen message to connect the device, I connect it, and after that it just does nil or nothing and I hanged around for at least 2 hours. I gave up on installing the complete package. I will settle for basic scan, but I didn't locate any generic HP scan driver for Microsoft windows 7 64bit which will work with my device. So here I am also requiring a few help to sort this problem out.

I have accurately the similar problem with my 32 bit version of Microsoft Windows 7. Scanner worked very well until I upgraded from “Microsoft windows Vista”, now it is like it was not at all even there. No assist from anybody also, and me to not able to solve this problem by myself. Only hope is yours.

First thing, make certain that you have acquired the full package for the printer. If you download it from the internet then I must tell you that it contains only the printer driver and no scanner support drivers. And second thing, after verifying it remove the all previous drivers Installed in your PC for printer and then install the new printer drivers in your system. May this must solve your problem.