Thread: Windows 7 How to enable aero after wake-up from sleep

Windows 7 How to enable aero after wake-up from sleep

I purchased HP pc with pre-installed windows 7 on my computer. Since I'm using Windows 7 ultimate on an HP Pavilion- 8GB RAM memory, with processor called as AMD Phenom II Quad Core X4 940, and Nvidia Geforce 9800 GT graphic card. Every time I put the system to sleep, upon wakeup all off the aero utility no longer exercise well. I have attempted the "Wizard" but it provoked a message as "No issues can be found." When I reboot the system all Aero functions work again. Are there is any option and any method to adjust in the Aero setting that whenever I wake up the system my aero should remain as it is which previously there is my system. Nah help will be appreciated.

Re: Windows 7 How to enable aero after wake-up from sleep

I think that you should perform a clean boot procedure by following steps mentioned:

1. Select the Start menu, co in the run box and type their msconfiguration.exe, and then hit ENTER to begin the System Config.service.
    2. If you are provoked for an admin. Password for the verification process, confirm your password by typing the password, or select Continue button.
    3. On the common tab, select Selective Startup, afterward select the check box to clear the Load startup items.
    4. On the Services tab, select the option Hide all MS-services check box, and then click unable all.
    5. Select the OK button, and then reboot your system. After restarting check that the problem still persist or not. By doing the same procedure as you early performed.

As aero attribute stops performing after it wakes up from sleep I would recommend you to update display card drivers.
    If you all ready have the install the latest drivers, uninstall and then again reinstall them, as drivers can fairly become corrupted.
    Here is the procedure to remove the Display card drivers through Device Manager:
    • Right click on my computer and select manage from the option.
    • In manage select the Device manger from the list
    • On the Device Manager window, find out for the display adaptor drivers for the Aero and let us know if you make out any yellow exclamation spot in ahead of the Device.
    • Select the device by right clicking on the device and uninstall the program
    • Then install the latest the driver setup for the adapter driver.

I m also facing the similar problem of the aero. Whenever I hibernate my system, then waking up again all my aero feature gone right away. So I don’t know what to do for this problem. I cannot able to perform the aero feature in order to get them back I need to restart my whole system again between applications which I opened. This causes to lose my data so is there any option how to get rid of this issue? I tried out the above suggestion for this one quote but it won’t help me out. So is there any advice so that I can able to solve this problem. Help will be grateful.